Marquinhos

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Do you read all the major Italian media every day? I do... I can definitely say they're on top of more than the rest in the country. Even Gazzetta has slipped a bit & they're my favorite paper.

I don't but I know people who do. Sky Italia is pure crap imo for reliable and informative news.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't but I know people who do. Sky Italia is pure crap imo for reliable and informative news.

They are better than CdS, Tuttosport & TMW that's for sure. The only one I put on the same pedestal as Sky is Gazzetta & like I said even they've slipped a bit. When it comes to rumors all media are wrong, a lot. So I should actually be saying that there are just some less awful than others because "reliability" in this sense is just relative to other media.

barca1899

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I'll try to make sure, but some Corinthians fans telling me Marcos to PSG is a done deal and confirmed by their club just like Estadão said.</p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/statuses/356120951735324672">July 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Corinthians fans are so excited for the deal to happen because they will get 5%, so out of 35M, it would be around 2M Euro.</p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/statuses/356121283613822976">July 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tomchin

Really hope Marquinhos ends up signing for PSG, don't want us to sign him now, 'cause that 'd mean we've definitely given up on Thiago Silva.

Marquinhos is such a major gamble, the pressure at Barca is 100 times higher than at Barca, not many defenders can deal with that. The transfer smells too much like Caceres: +- same age, relatively similar to Puyol (good tackler, fast, ...), 1 good season. Caceres seemed like a perfect fit, nothing could go wrong, yet we all saw how it ended. Not to mention that Caceres "merely" cost 18M, Marquinhos will cost twice as much.

desoe

So, you don't know, but you know people who know. This sounds convincing. But if I remember right, Sky Italia first broke the Guardiola to Bayern news and they also first broke the Thiago to Bayern, too. Sounds pretty good.

L

Learo

Really hope Marquinhos ends up signing for PSG, don't want us to sign him now, 'cause that 'd mean we've definitely given up on Thiago Silva.

Marquinhos is such a major gamble, the pressure at Barca is 100 times higher than at Barca, not many defenders can deal with that. The transfer smells too much like Caceres: +- same age, relatively similar to Puyol (good tackler, fast, ...), 1 good season. Caceres seemed like a perfect fit, nothing could go wrong, yet we all saw how it ended. Not to mention that Caceres "merely" cost 18M, Marquinhos will cost twice as much.

Both Marquez and Pique were at ease as DM before we signed them. Caceres, Henrique, Milito, Chygrynskiy and others have all disappointed. When was the last time we bought a pure CB with success?

Meitux

Both Marquez and Pique were at ease as DM before we signed them. Caceres, Henrique, Milito, Chygrynskiy and others have all disappointed. When was the last time we bought a pure CB with success?
Puyol wasnt DM :lol:,so in your opinion only defensive midfielders converted to CB work for barcelona?In which way,what different they have?Pique hasnt played much DM...the position he learned the most was defense

L

Learo

Puyol wasnt DM :lol:,so in your opinion only defensive midfielders converted to CB work for barcelona?In which way,what different they have?Pique hasnt played much DM...the position he learned the most was defense

Puyol was a RB and was converted to CB at 22 years of age. But he wasnt bought from the outside (he was 17 when he joined la masia). Pique has plenty of experience as DM, both in la masia and for zaragoza. I dont think a player has to be a DM to succeed at CB for us, but experience says that it is easier for those who are comfortable in midfield as well, because our CB position is very akin to a DM position in most other teams.

Meitux

Puyol was a RB and was converted to CB at 22 years of age. But he wasnt bought from the outside (he was 17 when he joined la masia). Pique has plenty of experience as DM, both in la masia and for zaragoza. I dont think a player has to be a DM to succeed at CB for us, but experience says that it is easier for those who are comfortable in midfield as well, because our CB position is very akin to a DM position in most other teams.
Still you cant count on that,is there any quarantee that all the clear central defenders would fail at Barcelona especially world class ones?

AsRoma1927

Hello, my name is Ylenia, sorry if I write in English in the wrong way, but I use the google translator.
I am a supporter of Rome and I've read all your conversation on Marquinhos (many pages of anxiety.: P).

I wanted to tell you:
1) Marquinhos is a player with great prospects, is young and we all know Rome as a city, however, is very complicated with regard to football.
We fans live in a situation of war and the environment is very stressful. Marquinhos has been one of the few of the team to cope with this situation.
De Rossi, for example, did not succeed, and with Roma plays very badly for 2 years, can only play well for his country, far from Rome.

2) DO NOT TRUST the Italian press. CDS (corriere dello sport) is a Roman newspaper, written by journalists who are fans of the rome and lazio.
GAZZETTA is a journal of Turin, wrote in favor of Juventus.
Mediaset Sport / Studio sports are tg of Mediaset, a company of Silvio Berlusconi (most corrupt man of Italy) and president of AC Milan. He speaks well and sometimes only the Milan teams of the north (milan, juve, inter).
SKY sport relies on all the other newspapers and finally makes a mixed bag.

3) Any negotiation of Rome is not possible to evaluate it until it's official.
In Rome there are many, many radio discussing football ALL DAY.
This thing, you who are not from around here but you can not know how ...
a radio in particular is in WAR with the company's Rome.

The journalist who speaks in this radio station is called Marione, had an economic agreement with the old Presidency (Sensi) to have a preferential way in interviews with Roma. The new company of Americans with Pallotta did not want to give these preferences and Marione went on a rampage.
The radio of Marion has existed for nearly 10years and because of the old preferences has always had a lot of fans to follow. These fans today believe in all the things that are said on the radio, always ugly, and they go to Trigoria challenge to the club and the team also nonsense.
They invent things too serious for which have now been reported (false wiretapping, false statements, false calls with discussion on the radio that in reality they were imitations, only after having angered the fans have said it was a joke).

Journalists who are not in Rome, a little to sell more newspapers, some because they do not know what to write, report those false news and create caos!

So .... do not believe almost anything!

XaviMessiGirl

Hello, my name is Ylenia, sorry if I write in English in the wrong way, but I use the google translator.
I am a supporter of Rome and I've read all your conversation on Marquinhos (many pages of anxiety.: P).

I wanted to tell you:
1) Marquinhos is a player with great prospects, is young and we all know Rome as a city, however, is very complicated with regard to football.
We fans live in a situation of war and the environment is very stressful. Marquinhos has been one of the few of the team to cope with this situation.
De Rossi, for example, did not succeed, and with Roma plays very badly for 2 years, can only play well for his country, far from Rome.

2) DO NOT TRUST the Italian press. CDS (corriere dello sport) is a Roman newspaper, written by journalists who are fans of the rome and lazio.
GAZZETTA is a journal of Turin, wrote in favor of Juventus.
Mediaset Sport / Studio sports are tg of Mediaset, a company of Silvio Berlusconi (most corrupt man of Italy) and president of AC Milan. He speaks well and sometimes only the Milan teams of the north (milan, juve, inter).
SKY sport relies on all the other newspapers and finally makes a mixed bag.

3) Any negotiation of Rome is not possible to evaluate it until it's official.
In Rome there are many, many radio discussing football ALL DAY.
This thing, you who are not from around here but you can not know how ...
a radio in particular is in WAR with the company's Rome.

The journalist who speaks in this radio station is called Marione, had an economic agreement with the old Presidency (Sensi) to have a preferential way in interviews with Roma. The new company of Americans with Pallotta did not want to give these preferences and Marione went on a rampage.
The radio of Marion has existed for nearly 10years and because of the old preferences has always had a lot of fans to follow. These fans today believe in all the things that are said on the radio, always ugly, and they go to Trigoria challenge to the club and the team also nonsense.
They invent things too serious for which have now been reported (false wiretapping, false statements, false calls with discussion on the radio that in reality they were imitations, only after having angered the fans have said it was a joke).

Journalists who are not in Rome, a little to sell more newspapers, some because they do not know what to write, report those false news and create caos!

So .... do not believe almost anything!

Ciao Ylenia, benvenuto :)

Beh, conosco i giornali italiani sono spesso sbagliati, proprio come i giornali spagnoli, cmq è ancora interessante leggere le notizie sul calciomercato. Ma ci sono alcuni giornali meglio di altri, no? (Scusate, il mio italiano non è perfetto)

sorry guys, will go back to English now

I doubt Madrid are genuinely interested tbh. Unless that means they are going to sell Ramos to us :pep:

Home of Barca Fans