Marquinhos

Shegzy

If the club believes mascherano is only good as rotation why not sell him or song and adriano and get a n experienced cb that can play as a lb together with marquinhos atleast we will get 25m euros from their sale which should be enough to buy the second cb.

If the club believes mascherano is only good as rotation why not sell him or song and adriano and get a n experienced cb that can play as a lb together with marquinhos atleast we will get 25m euros from their sale which should be enough to buy the second cb.

Maybe they see Mascherano as a rotation player at both CB and DM, much like Marquez used to be? Certainly that is my hope.

Jadentheman

Can we rely on Bartra if we can find anyone? I am sure he is at least decent ignoring the Bayern game

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I guess but Tito would rather play a 2 man defense of Alba and Alves than voluntarily give Bartra ample playing time.

AsRoma1927

40 mln Marquinhos .... fantastic!
But even if it is good for the Roma, is madness!

I'm sure will be a champion (in the future) but has only 19years and did her FIRST season important. It has not yet confirmed. And if we're wrong and becomes a flop?
They are crazy numbers.

At Rome we had other promises but never blossomed.
Aquilani, who grew up here, it looked like it would have been great and we sold it for 20 million at Liverpool. FLOP!
Menez, we waited a while, then sold to PSG ... FLOP!
For De Rossi 40-50 million but we refused to Rome is doing crap from 3yrs.
Its problems are of environment but in any case does not make much is paid.

Home of Barca Fans