Martin Braithwaite

JamDav1982

lol got you rattled. Taking you getting destroyed regarding Ter Stegen too personal.

Aye rattled.. thats it.

I like fact you rated him Braithwaite so highly and would bump gums about his 'qualities'.

Nothing personal about MATS enjoy that debate and my well made points also... never been 'destroyed' on that one or even close chief.

Tying to hard to make up for rating Braith so highly. Do better.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Umtiti has no next to no options to leave.

Bale tried to leave Real without them paying him but they put stop on his move to China as thought could get a fee for him. Bale also agreed to go to Spurs and for them to pay part of his salary.

Nothing alike at all.

He would have no option but to go if Barca paid him up and that doesnt go against one thing I said... I said he wants paid up and to go get another salary on top.

Of course its about money... as I said but the way he is acting is not the norm and not wanting to lose out on money as is made out.

He is trying to pressure club as he knows they need him off the books.

Braithwaite would agree to leave on a loan to a la Liga or EPL club if we agree to pay part of his salary, but we don't want that. We just want him gone.

I think he'll finally leave on a loan, with us still paying part of his wage. It's either that or he's in the stands and we're paying all his wages

JamDav1982

Braithwaite would agree to leave on a loan to a la Liga or EPL club if we agree to pay part of his salary, but we don't want that. We just want him gone.

I think he'll finally leave on a loan, with us still paying part of his wage. It's either that or he's in the stands and we're paying all his wages

Not what has been reported... it has been said he rejects any deal to leave other than being paid in full at this point.

Not comparable to likes of Bale who tried to leave for nothing and no salary paid up but club stopped it.

Braithwaite may change that if he realises Barca are not paying him in full and he wont play but at this point and until now he is trying to use clubs situation against them.

It is rare for a player to act the way Braithwaite has until now.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Aye rattled.. thats it.

I like fact you rated him Braithwaite so highly and would bump gums about his 'qualities'.

Nothing personal about MATS enjoy that debate and my well made points also... never been 'destroyed' on that one or even close chief.

Tying to hard to make up for rating Braith so highly. Do better.

how many more times are you going to adjust this post lol. Seen it change 5 times now lol.

Porque

Pretty sure the club would accept a loan paying % in the end. Saves a little cap and gets rid of a problem in the dressing room not to mention squad space.

Porque

Utter rubbish! The clubs (not just Barca) should stop being arrogant idiots and think this is a one way street. They agreed to a contract. Now fullfill it. As in any other employee/employer relationship. You want to get rid of the player. Fine. Pay out his contract and be done with it. Or just dont give him the contract in the first place. It is tiresome to read all these comments about fans who feel the club is entitled to be absolute douchebags when it suits their agenda.

Which is the situation here.

I'm suggesting ways to work performance related clauses like any work contract, and contingecies like any business contract.

Anyways, Barcelona can rescind Braithwaite under article 28 (I think that's the number off the top of my head). But also would be owed compensation from Braithwaite/new club if there is reasonable proof that he has rescinded contract to sign for another club for free.

This is probably why the club want to release him after the transfer window closes. As a free agent Braithwaite can sign for a new club outside the transfer window. But they would have to have a slot free.

Barcelona releasing Braithwaite after the window is closed would give another proof that the new club left a slot free precisely to sign Braithwaite on a free.

stribestribe

Every club in the world tries to sell players they dont want, why is it different for Barca? There's no way we should give him the full 2 years and then he gets another wage somewhere else on top of that. A years pay is a reasonable offer in situations like this. If he doesnt agree then fine keep him, pay him but don't play him ever. Pretty stupid move on his part with a World Cup coming up.

Of course they should try to sell him. And it is his prerogative to say "no thanks" if he doesnt get an offer/package that is attractive enough. I fully understand why the club wants to sell him, but the way they have acted in this case, the way they have acted with other players they dont want is disgraceful. No matter how big you think your Club is. Other big clubs has no problem treating their players decently. Both those that want to leave and those they want to leave. I understand even better why MB is set on the principles here and can only admire that he does not want to be bullied. We should all applaud that.

Home of Barca Fans