Martin Montoya

B

barcelonista

The idea of Montoya-Alves together on the right flank is quite sexy tbh.

ivan22

started out very poor, but then you could see how he got more and more confident from minute to minute. overall he was great, and almost an assist for messi :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
could start for 19 of 20 teams in La Liga (Barça... maybe Athletic too), 19 of 20 teams in the PL (Arsenal, maybe United too) and 16 of 20 teams in Serie A (Juve, Udinese, Napoli & Inter).

I feel for this kid that he has Dani Alves in his way at the club he loves.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Good vid, but you shouldn't only include the positive things he done. Including Valencia's goal would have made for a more objective and unbiased vid. But that's sadly something very few do.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's going to be rotated quite a bit in the coming season with Dani, at least I hope so...Montoya is a great looking prospect and, honestly, has been for a few seasons now...Perhaps Dani will eventually move out of defense and play exclusively as a winger

Wouterinho

He's going to be rotated quite a bit in the coming season with Dani, at least I hope so...Montoya is a great looking prospect and, honestly, has been for a few seasons now...Perhaps Dani will eventually move out of defense and play exclusively as a winger
It's a possibility, but I like Dani a lot more as a defender & we've got enough options on the wings in my opinion, especially if Villa and Affelay return...

paxtonpale

A good backup for Alves and should be playing against the weaker teams. He is quite tall, good crosser and like to run forward (though not as much as Alves) and we should be seeing some good performances from him next season.

Trickykid

A good backup for Alves and should be playing against the weaker teams. He is quite tall, good crosser and like to run forward (though not as much as Alves) and we should be seeing some good performances from him next season.

Quite tall? Surely only when comparing him with the regular barca midgets. He's, what, 1.75ish?

Home of Barca Fans