Martin Montoya

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Grew in confidence as the game went on, generally very good I thought. Obviously partially at fault for Valencia's goal, but he didn't let it faze him.

E

estranged

good game. looks like a decent replacement for dani when danis injured/suspended, would have been a perfect performance if his crosses were a bit better.

D

danumber10

How was Martin tonight?
He was great. I deff trust this guy for the future. He still has a long way to go but I can see him taking Alve's spot in the future. He was nervous at first and to blame for Valencia's goal ( along with pique) but he started to gain confidence. Really quick, improved in the defense as game went on. I really really like this player.

Tomchin

How was Martin tonight?
He started quite poor (was to blame for the first goal, together with Pique), but he really grew in the game. Quite impressive, especially when you consider how much Alves has suffered against Valencia's LW in the past.

F

Flavia

Yes, seeing him plays is a confidence dani has a great replacement coming.

impeh

Hi, its me..
certainly worthy of more playing time, in the home games anyway. Would be interesting -as dani sometimes plays up front- to see them both on the right hand side, much like valencia do down the left.

very impressed, especially second half. would like to see a lot more of him, would trust him to play rb when alves doesn't play and keep puyol in the centre

D

danumber10

In Pep's press conference, he said that he considers Montoya another first team player.
According to Zubi. He will be promoted next year. With Montoya on the right wing and Grimaldo on the left we are more than covered in the future. In 3 years Grimaldo will be up there playing for Barca B and the first team.

dalitis8

Banned
I really liked this guy.

Maybe he must be used more, especially before CL games when Alves will require some rest.

Home of Barca Fans