Martin Montoya

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Montoya, Muniesa, Dos Santos and Bartra will be promoted in the summer according to Zubi. Oier and Sergi Roberto will stay at the B team.

Yugi

bit surprised Muniesa is going to be promoted
that means Fontas´s days are over, and clever decision by Pep to let Sergi one more year in B-team, once he bursts up on scene we will see absolute jewel...
but I hope Dos Santos will be loaned/sold, dont want him in team

B

barcelonista

but I hope Dos Santos will be loaned/sold, dont want him in team

Don't understand the hate he's getting. Is it because of his brother? He was our best midfielder on the pitch against Sociedad.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
No he wasn't...* And we're not hating on him. I like the guy, but he's just not good enough for us. Not as a cm and definitely not as the pivote

* Obviously subjective, but still!

B

barcelonista

No he wasn't...* And we're not hating on him. I like the guy, but he's just not good enough for us. Not as a cm and definitely not as the pivote

* Obviously subjective, but still!

You just have to watch again then:

JDS: 76 min 98 passes/ 90% accuracy/ 14 long passes attempted-14 completed. 6 interceptions on defense. Dispossesed 1/1 turnover

He was superb. Who was better against Sociedad? Cesc? :lol:

His long range game is impeccable, especially for his age. He brings a new element into our midfield. Pep obviously knows his stuff if he's really promoting him.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I got the feeling JDS wasn't good enough in defense. But they won't show that in compilations. There's never been any doubt about his passing ability and tiki taka

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I got the feeling JDS wasn't good enough in defense. But they won't show that in compilations. There's never been any doubt about his passing ability and tiki taka
Only a make shift pivot for now... He'd be good as box to box

Yugi

pretty awesome, could have scored a goal and have one assists but messi got it into the post
awesome match

Home of Barca Fans