Martin Montoya

impeh

Hi, its me..
looked good, should have started really. Should rest alves more often in the easier home games and give this guy a run.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Very good performance... He screwed two clear scoring opportunities, but whatever, he was solid defensively when we needed...

Der Kaiser

It´s quite hard to find a defensively solid fullback these days, we might have found one. Still has to be tested a lot more, but very promising indeed.

BarcaOG

Banned
what a beast of a young man; tidiness in defense, desire and composure in attack. that and the fact that he carries himself humbly and professionally. one for the future :)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's almost as if some of you had never seen Montoya play before

Well, you have to consider, Mike, that there are quite a lot of those who haven't followed his progress through the youth system and it's not like he's featured in the first team THAT often either.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Appreciating is not a big issue. is it? many of us know about the growth system of these players, but that doesnt mean ,it will stop us from appreciating their good performances./But Pilp do have a point though , we dont get to see these players perform in the first team that much due to the potential available to Guardiola at each positions.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Fair enough...Some of us have eagerly been awaiting his involvement with the 1st team for a few years...Excited for his future

gingerless

It's almost as if some of you had never seen Montoya play before

it's mostly that he is showing he can do it in the first team... more than just once or twice. today was a tough game to come on as a sub and he absolutely bossed it, that's what has me so excited about him anyway

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
This deserves to be posted again:

I tried to find videos of him during the u21 euro last summer, but there were none despite him being very impressive.

Home of Barca Fans