Martin Montoya

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
it's mostly that he is showing he can do it in the first team... more than just once or twice. today was a tough game to come on as a sub and he absolutely bossed it, that's what has me so excited about him anyway

was pretty confident that he cld do it fr the first team mate..! he has always been totally focused to the game. but as i said, didnt get the minutes coz too many options not only with potential but also with experience.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What a beast. Incredible after coming on.

And to think that there were much higher expectations on Dalmau a couple of years ago..

gingerless

couldn't find his thread. anyway, he is sooooooooo ripe. seriously, not even worried if alves is going to be out with injury now

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Most graceful looking RB I've seen in some time, effortlessly transitions from defense to offense

paxtonpale

He will have to step up for the games that Alves is injuried. He has deserved his spot so he needs to perform to retain his reputation for the club. He is a more defensive full back so there shouldn't be too many problems if there is counter attacks coming the other way. He sometimes love to bomb forward and is a decent crosser so he should cause problems for Getafe at home (if he plays...), which he should because its so risky playing a three man defense especially when we have a chance of winning the league.

paxtonpale

Good news. With Fabregas out with suspesion, we should see a formation of 4-3-3 with Montoya starting. Im sure Pep won't play anyone apart from Fab in the false 10, therefore sticking with his successful formation. Good luck Martin!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Good game, nothing spectacular though. Interesting, albeit a bit strange, to see him on the left. Didn't disappoint there, but you could notice how it hindered him.

Der Kaiser

Very solid game, didn´t make me miss Alves at all. Could him being played as LB be a hint that Tito might not want to buy a LB, but rotate him and Muniesa? He could be our own Philipp Lahm, a right-footed left-back.

Home of Barca Fans