Martin Montoya

Trickykid

This season will be rather interesting. Alves is of course still a physical masterpiece who'll want to play as many minutes as possible, so Tito will really have to do some serious rotating if Montoya is to evolve throughout the season. At his age he should be playing as much as possible. Copa del Rey and CL walkovers won't be enough.

Oh yeah, and this:
@barcastuff
Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Montoya and Alba will be ESP's full backs for the future. There are few players like Montoya, key in Olympic team"

F

Flavia

The team was bad, and so was Montoya, especially in defense. Made too many mistakes.

P

PhilS

Good thing there are still a few weeks before the real games start, Montoya is clearly still on vacation. The way Javi Martinez played makes me hope Bilbao keeps him or Bayern gets him, no way I would take him ahead of Bartra. If Japan had finished as well as they beat the Spanish defenders, this game would have been a slaughter. Can you imagine what Real Madrid would have done against this type of defense?

Maria

He was terrible yesterday..I remember a back-pass to Martinez that resulted in a big occasion for Japan. That moment was just facepalm worthy..not to mention his involvment in Japan's goal.

Yugi

hell of a Clasico debut, I think he was awesome
he would actually be a hero if he scored that chance he had..... you will learn it my boy
love you!

M

mitkoa7x

If only he had scored that one... i would have made him a golden statue :worthy:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
he would actually be a hero if he scored that chance he had..... you will learn it my boy
love you!

He should have kept it low, it was a great height for Casillas, a great clásico for the lad anyway, definitely one for the future.

Galning

love you!
Montaya was indeed good today. Especially if you consider that he rarely played with first team before and had to came on a sub, in a clasico, with a man down. Very good performance indeed.
About that shot: it looked like he didn't believe in himself.

abual3bed1

never ever wanna see Adriano plays RB, this man is up for the challenge and can cover Dani's absence at any time against any opponent.

Meitux

his shot was poor he should of smash it but i wasnt expecting from a guy like him to score if there was dani alves or villa pretty sure

Home of Barca Fans