Martin Montoya

ebieymjunior

Either Lucho has had one of the worst player managements with regards to Montoya or he might be a genius to make him desire to play for so long and as a consequence once he plays, he'll never look bad - but I wouldn't hold my breathe.
Honestly Lucho seems to me a Mourinho type of person.

Eetu

Adormit
Montoya was bad-mouthing Lucho behind his back to teammates. Lucho found out and MM has been in the doghouse since then.

CuleLife4Life

Montoya was bad-mouthing Lucho behind his back to teammates. Lucho found out and MM has been in the doghouse since then.

Interesting. Who would snitch to Lucho though?

And weren't there rumblings that the players weren't feeling Lucho? I feel like Xavi, at least, is making some kind of noise about the situation right now.

I just find it weird that it would be Montoya of all folks who is being singled out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interesting. Who would snitch to Lucho though?

And weren't there rumblings that the players weren't feeling Lucho? I feel like Xavi, at least, is making some kind of noise about the situation right now.

I just find it weird that it would be Montoya of all folks who is being singled out.

There were actually many reports last year when Lucho, Valverde and Tat were among the names rumoured to take over, that the players didn't want Lucho.

BarçAjax8

The problem with Montoya is everyone wants to compare him to Dani of 2008-2012. But on his own merit he is a good RB that has played well when given a chance (like Bartra).

What's sad is Lucho will alienate Montoya and we'll be left with a shadow of Dani Alves & the "great" Douglas:lucho:

sabby

So this copa home match is probably the last one where Montoya has a chance. If he doesn't get to play in this match, he should just leave in Winter... even if its to the #18 club in liga.

Home of Barca Fans