Martin Montoya

Egert

Estonian Culé
Zubi will accept the offer I think, imagine, the club doesn't have to pay for lunch anymore for 2-4 weeks and they can use that money for something else, like feeding their families or buying clothes.

Just a question: why is Barca selling their best right back?

He is la masia, 23, loyal, good in defense, all we need in our crisis right know. And Alves is 31 and obviously done, he is only playing because of friendship with messi and neymar and the mental stability of the team.

So douglas rb for a whole season? If so I just turn of the tv and wait a year.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Tbf it is not the board that wants to sell him. If we believe all the paper talk board still rates him pretty high it is lucho who want him out.

Galning

Our RB position is so fucked up. They don't want Alves but they just keep him around in case they get a transfer ban, they don't want Montoya either so that leaves us with Douglas & Adriano. Da fok?

slvtn

Tbf it is not the board that wants to sell him. If we believe all the paper talk board still rates him pretty high it is lucho who want him out.

You're right. And Lucho stills needs to proof that he is a long time solution for the club.

L

linetty

Carrasco (agent Montoya): "In January, he'll leave. We look for a big club. In coming days, we expect news from England, Germany and Italy."

L

linetty

Many teammates have shown right back Martin Montoya their support and recommended him to reconsider his decision to leave. [l'esportiu]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Many teammates have shown right back Martin Montoya their support and recommended him to reconsider his decision to leave. [l'esportiu]

Probably only Douglas, he doesn't want to be the only right back at the club :pep:

But anyways, hopefully it is true, right now we need him to stay.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't remember there ever was such a drought of world class FBs in the world as there is right now for all these years that I've been following this sport. It's quite depressing tbh. And the few WC FBs out there are almost impossible to get.

When I think about getting rid of Dani Alves and Montoya I do not really find any options who could offer some class above those two. I mean many here were begging for Aurier in the summer, and now in PSG he is warming the bench for van der Wiel anytime I watched a PSG match.

Home of Barca Fans