Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

I don't remember there ever was such a drought of world class FBs in the world as there is right now for all these years that I've been following this sport. It's quite depressing tbh. And the few WC FBs out there are almost impossible to get.

When I think about getting rid of Dani Alves and Montoya I do not really find any options who could offer some class above those two. I mean many here were begging for Aurier in the summer, and now in PSG he is warming the bench for van der Wiel anytime I watched a PSG match.

Yes, not many available. Danilo could be a good option, but also too expensive for what he can offer.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Zambrotta, Thuram, Bronckhorst, Abidal

makes me feel bad inside when right now i can say Douglas.

I still have faith in Montoya.

Other young RBs - Danilo, De Sciglio(maybe?)... geezh noone else comes to mind... Coleman maybe but really not sure about him.

Last edited:

Alarcón

There are really few "known" world class right backs, the trick is to see and buy the lesser known ones with a lot of talent and ability, which of course would only work if we had good scouts.

CatalinR10

he's in the starting 11 so that he would decide not to leave but as soon as the transfer period is over , he'll rot on the bench again

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He started last year at Anoeta too :lol:

I think this is just desperation to get him to stay, but if he and Lucho actually came to terms with each other then maybe Monty can actually have a future here. Let's see how he does.

Home of Barca Fans