Martin Montoya

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I watched him many times, even at the B team, and I thought he had a lot of potential. Maybe it was a case of misjudgment.

Montoya can be the Aspas to your DonAndres :pep:

But seriously, all of us misjudge someone at some point. I definitely got suckered by Sergi Roberto at one point.

Alarcón

Montoya can be the Aspas to your DonAndres :pep:

But seriously, all of us misjudge someone at some point. I definitely got suckered by Sergi Roberto at one point.

Don't worry, even Pep got fooled by Sergi. Oh and, comparing any of that with Donandres assessment of Aspas, that goes too far.

J

Jamie Cal

I find with Monty, he's just not got the personality to really affirm himself in the Barca team. He's comes off as quite passive. He's a Barca player, he shouldn't be afraid of sticking his chest out.

I watched him many times, even at the B team, and I thought he had a lot of potential. Maybe it was a case of misjudgment.

Certainly. He's a victim of the circumstances, more than anything. Although that's not to say that he's not without his flaws, but he's really suffered a lot from the mishandling of youth and LE's "rotate to keep everyone fresh" policy.

serghei

Pep used to try and out number teams in small areas. Even the full backs were part of that.

So true. He wasn't desperate to create width. When other teams brought many men to crowd a certain area, we also brought many men there to try to unlock it. Pep's team was not scared of tight spaces.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
TZ reported that according to Kicker, Bayern is interested in getting Montoya to be the replacement for Rafinha (RB).

Let's not let Guardiola further lure our players away.

Home of Barca Fans