Martin Montoya

XaviMessiGirl

11698959_977657452284394_7387407592648841846_o.jpg

Making friends already!

Drexl

I wish him all the best. Maybe it wasn't meant to be for him at Barca, I hope he'll be successful at Inter and later Spain too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
LOOOOOOOL!

Barcelona will never know how to make a straight forward deal with an Italian club. The Bojan deal with Roma, the Ibrahimovic with AC Milan, the loan deal with Inter for Montoya.

One day, Juventus will snap Messi at this rate, with a complicated loan deal that will see Barcelona end up with the shit end of the stick. Italians :lol:

Drexl

The Roma deal was made with hope Lucho could make him a man.
The Stoke deal is a joke, 2 million for such a player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was hilarious.

Hilariously bad lol

The Roma deal was made with hope Lucho could make him a man.
The Stoke deal is a joke, 2 million for such a player.

2m for a player no one wanted, a player who had failed everywhere he went, and a player who along with his father always blamed everyone but himself. I think he only had a year left on his contract too. 2m was okay IMO.

Drexl

We sell way too cheap. I hope we won't screw up with Adriano and Song. Damn, this is the best club of the 21st century!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had Villa agreed to join Tottenham or Arsenal then we'd have got 10m or more for him, but he wanted to join Atletico and we happily obliged...

Should have got more for him from them though, or atleast got some first refusal or similar thing for the better Atletico talents instead of Manquillo and Saul(he's good though)

Jombi

How is Song not worth at least 10m euros? He is proven in the EPL and is entering his peak years and the EPL teams are flush with cash. He even count as a homegrown player for English teams since he's been there since he was 16 or 17. Getting two bags of chips for Song is a joke, but that is what will probably happen.

Stric

Inter haven't been at their best lately, but from what they've been doing in this transfer window, it seems like they're preparing a big turn in the right direction.

F

Flavia

According to md, apparently Mancini isn't impressed with him, and inter is looking for another rb.

Home of Barca Fans