Martin Montoya

XaviMessiGirl

Mediocre.Just like all their other fbs.

Actually, there is a competent one in D'Ambrosio but he was benched for most of preseason and will likely be sold to Roma. The club continues to be run by complete idiots, the Kondogbia signing was a smokescreen to make it look like things would improve.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sport reporting the same too. Their source is calciomercato.com, and the rb is Jacopo Sala, from Hellas Verona.

From the mainstream sources reporting Inter related news I've never read once the club wants another RB. Only a new LB. This is the first time I read it.

XaviMessiGirl

D'Ambrosio is a decent FB at best. Nothing special. So much mediocrity in the club it's crazy.

I watched him for Torino before he came to Inter and he was solid, not on Darmian's level or anything but out of all the fullbacks we have he should be the last one to leave.

Sport reporting the same too. Their source is calciomercato.com, and the rb is Jacopo Sala, from Hellas Verona.

Calciomercato is similar to TMW that their "exclusives" aren't that reliable... but I saw the Sala rumors too the other day, can't remember which paper they were in though. I don't think it's solely down to Montoya though, it's more that most of the fullbacks in the squad (D'Ambrosio, Santon, Nagatomo) are linked with a move out.

F

Flavia

[tw]639901282606694401[/tw]

According to CdS, Inter is planning to send him back in January, as he apparently is not pleasing Mancini one bit.

xXKonan

Seemed like a time where he could've been a solid Replacement for Alves. Now it seems he can't even get a game with Inter because he hasn't been very good, makes me wonder what did happen with this guy?

He doesn't Seem to fit Lucho's system as he requires the Fullbacks to attack and that seems to be Montoya's weakness. I would think being at Inter it would help him out and for him to get a constant game time but it appears it's not happening.

Home of Barca Fans