Martin Montoya

xXKonan

Montoya: "I'm very excited and motivated to join Inter. I want to do something big with this club. We want the league and to return to CL."

Montoya (Inter): "I want to thank the fans for their support. I hope to win many titles with Inter." [ic]

F

Flavia

Yeah anno, but from the players perspectives, they looking for first team football.I can't argue with their decisions, but see you point.

EDIT; Song is no spring chicken ?

Song is 27,turns 28 in September. At least 10m for him should be doable, for any other team, anyway.

XaviMessiGirl

CJKVEpDWwAA8U93.jpg

xavisionary

Never understood this buying luxury washbags. I understand, for a player like Montoya, he could probably buy 100 a week on his wages but even then IMO it's just ripping off stupid people.

Jombi

Good luck Marty! Hope to see you back once Dani retires or moves on in 2-3 years! Make the best of it!

How would that even work? If he succeeds, Inter will buy him for 7m euros as stipulated in the transfer deal. If he fails, then he will return, and he wont be good enough for us. So if you want to see him back, you should hope that he fails.

NeyMesSis

How would that even work? If he succeeds, Inter will buy him for 7m euros as stipulated in the transfer deal. If he fails, then he will return, and he wont be good enough for us. So if you want to see him back, you should hope that he fails.

they can only buy him, if he wants to

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Must have missed this transfer somehow lol. Clicked on his thread and first thing I saw was a picture of him with an Inter shirt on. It was like Christmas had come early.

Jombi

they can only buy him, if he wants to

He clearly wanted to join Inter now, and if he succeeds and is a fixed starter for them for the first time in his career and he can "feel as a footballer again" as he said when he joined them, then the chances of him rejecting a permanent move is slim to nothing.

barcanuck

What [MENTION=16221]NeyMesSis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12344]frog-fcb[/MENTION] said :) Or we buy him back Cesc style for 34 million.

Home of Barca Fans