Martin Montoya

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very happy he ended up staying, he is the future RB both for club & Catalunya

Doesn't possess a 'beast mode' like Dani does but perhaps it will be Leo that builds that with Jordi on the left side...Central defense remains the focus of need for this team going forward

X

xaviniesta

wow, he is absolutely rocking the right flanks atm against denmark.

zanela

tumblr_mbl74vhnxe1r99yhho1_400.gif

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

A clear example of someone from la masia that has real quality and show it.

PacoBJuarez

And he's going to have every opportunity to show the world tomorrow. With Alves out, he knows this is his shot. I expect a big performance from him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Played very well except for gifting two corners when he should've cleared the ball better or to the touchline when he had minimal pressure

M

mitkoa7x

Solid as a rock, his mentality is that of a seasoned professional. He has a bright future ahead of him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The best defender on the pitch, but still not a good performance. Should have done better defending some of the crosses, but it has to be added that Alba did much worse.

SeloBarca

Played very well except for gifting two corners when he should've cleared the ball better or to the touchline when he had minimal pressure

Could have done better, but atleast he realizes hes not experianced enough and choose the easier way

UberNjufer

i've read it's a 3 number figure,why would he steal such a small amount of money when he earns so much more?Sounds ridiculous

Me55i D105

Well it doesn't matter if you are loaded, people still steal either for the rush or they have kleptomania or other reasons. Winona Ryder probably had millions in the bank but it didn't stop her from shoplifting stuff. Still word against word but there is probably some truth to it, a cab driver wouldn't say something like that out of the blue, either Montoya insulted him or they got into an argument or something else.

Home of Barca Fans