Martin Montoya

spark

I said it at the start of the season, Montoya is already better than Arbeloa.

Anybody is better than Arbeloa tbf. But Montoya is great.

MMD_104177_arbeloa_vs_cono.jpg

Stric

What happened to this guy? He was outstanding in the beginning of the season but has since disappeared.

Because he didn't play at all in the meantime? Only recently when some of the players got injured was it that he got a chance. And he's been very good on each of those occasions.

D

Don_Andrés

Inter is interested Montoya as 'La Gazzetta dello Sport'

The Inter are interested in Martín Montoya , quoted in Tuesday 's La Gazzetta dello Sport . The Italian club are looking for a right side face next season due to prolonged injury recently suffered by captain Javier Zanetti . 'La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Montoya is the priority of all Nerazzurri to replace the Argentine side. Last week, MD and echoed the Slovenian newspaper reports that pointed that Barcelona was interested in acquiring the services of the Inter goalkeeper, Samir Handanovic .

Then the Italian rotating and noted that " Martin Montoya and Alexis Sanchez, two players who have personally asked the technician Stramaccioni "could come into operation by the Slovenian goalkeeper. 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' clarifies that the signing of the Blaugrana defense could result with this option, but is also committed to the path of the assignment. The paper explains that the " Inter should qualify for the Europa League "for the player to feel more attracted to the Italian adventure. In this way, Catalan is placed first in a list of potential signings among them young Sime Vrsaljko and Gino Peruzzi also veteran Italian defender Mattia Cassani

(MundoDeportivo)

I'm sure I read somewhere that he has a buyout clause of €20m. He's gotta get more game time next year :angry:.

F

Flavia

He should had been played more. There's a rumor on sport today, saying Inter wants him. I hope he stays, he's really good.

loozy

Hopefully this season showed that Alves might be good going forward but is bad tracking bad... I hope he does not leave, he is needed.

Home of Barca Fans