Martin Montoya

jamrock

sign him up, was great today for spain, he is no alves, but the boy's game is solid as nails. his runs forward and timed to almost perfection

Xavi_78

sign him up, was great today for spain, he is no alves, but the boy's game is solid as nails. his runs forward and timed to almost perfection

I concur. Was very good today like in the last game. I know that he is still a youngster, but compared to Arbeloa he is massive upgrade. I will hit something if we lose him, in particular to these LaMasiayoungsterspoachers Arsenal

Yugi

he was already called for Spain NT
that alone is the reason why he should be renewed and get to play some games where Alves won´t be able to play, for example Alves is suspended for San Siro match vs Milan, I wouldnt mind seeing Montoya playing

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The renewal talks with B right back Montoya would continue after the Milan game. Despite four offers, a deal until 2014 is close. [ona]

Good shit

Dinho

Montoya is too good to be playing for Barcelona B. If he can't get game time with the first team, he should join a club like Valencia.

Yugi

There's a deal on the renewal of B right back Montoya (21) until 2014. Buyout 30M. Signature next week. Promotion or loan next summer. [md]

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
There's a deal on the renewal of B right back Montoya (21) until 2014. Buyout 30M. Signature next week. Promotion or loan next summer. [md]

Finally. Really hope he'd get promoted as he'd be a perfect understudy for Alves.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
you go too far
hump-dar-4.jpg

Home of Barca Fans