Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

So it's official that he's getting the #2?
Abidal thanked Dani for taking the #22, then I think so. It's not on the official site yet, but they are not very fast when updating some things..

Indignado

I remember Ramos getting destroyed against Ronnie and Messi and now he's called one of the best center backs in the world. Ronaldo and Ribery are the best in their position and it's normal to look bad against them, especially at that age. Remember that Ribery also outplayed Masch 2 days ago and Masch is very good at tackling.

Darko

I agree that some were overrating his performance(he owned Ronaldo etc.) but I remember that game and he really did play well

Stric

Montoya: "Alves will wear shirt number 22, as a tribute to Abidal. He asked if I wanted number 2, and I'm delighted, I always wore it."

Montoya: "I was really happy with how much I played last season, and this season I'd want to play a bit more, or at least as much."

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
A lot more composed today... And he deserves to play more than last season, just not against Ribery, hahaha...

Stric

He could have and should have dealt with that better, but in all honesty, he was fouled and there was handball. He probably gave up when he saw that, thinking the ref was gonna call it, but it's no excuse. Nice assist, though. Only defensively better than Alves. :VdB:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Defensively better than Alves they said. :VdB:

people here are short sighted, Alves is still way better, play montoya on a regular basis and these guys will come crawling to Alves again......Montoya has the talent but it will take time before he can replace alves

Home of Barca Fans