Mason Greenwood

JamDav1982

You know it's 2022 when CNC/roleplaying can be claimed as "credible" defense. Was the busted lip and the blood part of the "CNC" too?

Sounds to me like millions are being moved around behind the scenes and suddenly the narratives are shifting.

Tragic stuff.

I doubt the 'role play' argument would be used against the injuries more for accusations of rappe.

Devils

The statement from the father is just madness.

How on earth can that be your response after seeing and hearing what your daughter went through? Madness.

ajnotkeith

You know it's 2022 when CNC/roleplaying can be claimed as "credible" defense. Was the busted lip and the blood part of the "CNC" too?

Sounds to me like millions are being moved around behind the scenes and suddenly the narratives are shifting.

Tragic stuff.

It has been a common defense for decades. Fair few people have even got off charges of killing their partners by claiming a 'rough sex' defense.

Givenchy

Even if it is some '**** roleplay' fetish going on in the audio, the guy needs help. Being aroused by the idea of ****** someone is fucked up in itself and will surely only lead to him actually ****** someone in the future

Makes me wonder how many more of these scumbag footballers there are playing every week cheered on by fans and doing this type of shit off field.

gregorrin10

What's up with all these young British lads and their lady problems? Grealish, Greenwood etc. The case with Iceland ladies. What is wrong with them? Nothing else to do in England then play around ladies?

Well it's raining there almost always. Not a lot to do in terms of outdoor activities. :lol::lol::lol:

Joan

Were they together when she published photos and the tape? I read they broke up a year ago over her alleged love affair.

Regarding the statement from her father, it must be a joint move as it would be too easy to deny for her and pointless if the father decided to act on his own.

Home of Barca Fans