Mateu Alemany

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All can be true.
But there is a difference.
He wasn't opposed to Dembele staying on sporting level ,as it is with MEssi.
He was irritated by Moussa sissoko's antics in the negotiations.
Totally different story

The fact that he leaves now, and not last summer when the Dembele/FDJ issues were at stake, is telling.
The club is sinking, and one of the prime reasons is Laporta's personal agenda and his obsession with bringing back a done legend

Except it's reported that while he's not in favor of Messi returning he's not leaving because of that issue.

DonAK

Anyway it's doubtful Messi is coming. Most likely we'll be trying to offload players just to register the existing contracts we have. Most reports seem to suggest we're in deep shit with La Liga's FFP rules.

Having to offload 200m in salaries is a big deal.

JamDav1982

I agreed that Sissoko's antics in the negotiations should be punished
and I agreed that FDJ exorbitant salary should be reduced by all means

Nothing to do with the sporting aspect of things.
Dembele is top3 winger in the world, and should stay at Barca hands down
FDJ I still have my doubts, but he is a top player for whom a market will always be there

Nothing like disastrous sporting decisions like bringing Messi back that will sink the ship for good

You wanted Dembele sent to stands never to play again and claimed FDJ can barely pass a ball and needs to go.

It is absolutely linked to 'sporting aspect' as if both go they are sporting options anymore.

Birdy

Except it's reported that while he's not in favor of Messi returning he's not leaving because of that issue.
But because of what?

It's clear if you connect the dots that he is not leaving for money, but because he doesn't agree with the direction the club is heading. Recycling veterans/done Amigos, not focusing on youth, disastrous transfer decisions etc

JamDav1982

Anyway it's doubtful Messi is coming. Most likely we'll be trying to offload players just to register the existing contracts we have. Most reports seem to suggest we're in deep shit with La Liga's FFP rules.

Having to offload 200m in salaries is a big deal.

They need to offload 200m to get back to 1 to1 and can 'spend' 40% of any sales/decreases in contracts I believe.

Birdy

You wanted Dembele sent to stands never to play again and claimed FDJ can barely pass a ball and needs to go.

It is absolutely linked to 'sporting aspect' as if both go they are sporting options anymore.

Point has been made, and it's easy to understand it. Numpties will continue pretending they don't
Sporting aspect of things is different from financial/negotiation aspect
If you want you can continue spitting nonsense
Good luck

JamDav1982

Point has been made, and it's easy to understand it. Numpties will continue pretending they don't
Sporting aspect of things is different from financial/negotiation aspect
If you want you can continue spitting nonsense
Good luck

Aye the point is you were massively wrong on Dembele and FDJ as per usual.

Nope.. sporting aspect is the main aspect when you argue to get rid of the teams best players.

Numpty level as ever.

Simp for shite like Dest and Arthur while arguing club should punt Dembele and FDJ all while blaming Xavi for those players.

fergus90

To be honest the lifespan of a Barca board member is short. He’s not the first and won’t be the last to leave his position way before expected.

Plus with being handicapped by the wage bill and normal Barca politics who wouldn’t take a less stressful job for higher pay.

Plus if the Planes departure is at all linked, it seems their input or role was second guessed in many instances.

DonAK

The issue with Barcelona lies at the very top.

The club bleeding executive talent over the years is not something to take lightly. Compare how many people Barcelona have had in Alemany and Jordi Cruyff's positions over the last 10 years to how other clubs have done it.

Deco getting the job with no experience and him being an agent would be a joke.

Laporta is better than Bartomeu, no doubt about that, but his process is eerily similar.

Birdy

Nepotism and politics ruining my club.

I have been patient and kind with Laporta.
But enough is enough

Reactions: BJJ

wisconsincule

The issue with Barcelona lies at the very top.

The club bleeding executive talent over the years is not something to take lightly. Compare how many people Barcelona have had in Alemany and Jordi Cruyff's positions over the last 10 years to how other clubs have done it.

Deco getting the job with no experience and him being an agent would be a joke.

Laporta is better than Bartomeu, no doubt about that, but his process is eerily similar.

Look at Man City. They took all of our top executives 10+ years ago and they are still working for City.

Birdy

@Barca_Buzz
·
8h
Mateu Alemany saw how there are people from the club who without knowledge want to make decisions. • There were times when Laporta takes action following the advice of agents like Mendes or Zahavi more than of the club's professionals. Via : @Luis_F_Rojo [marca]

Keep spinning the money narrative

Home of Barca Fans