Mateu Alemany

ajnotkeith

Toni Juanmarti : 'Alemany didn't understand how the club was prioritising the return of Messi when it hasn't even registered the renewals of Gavi and Araujo yet.'

'Additionally, Alemany is not on the best terms with Messi's camp'.

Porque

Alemany is leaving for the money Pl clubs can give him.

Anything else is a spin to polish the turn he is

Alot of media spin about this too. Barcelona are one of the biggest payers in the world. If we can't pay our SD as much as a side like Villa then something is setup wrong.

Nazario1985

Alot of media spin about this too. Barcelona are one of the biggest payers in the world. If we can't pay our SD as much as a side like Villa then something is setup wrong.
Barça for sure can't afford quality personnel as they require high salaries and our finances are fucked for the near future.

We can only hire in-house/low cost people and near free players.

PL clubs have too much profit money

Nazario1985

People will quickly forget how shit he was and turn him into a legend of the club.

If he was that good he would have been linked to a big club not Aston fucking villa.

fergus90

People will quickly forget how shit he was and turn him into a legend of the club.

If he was that good he would have been linked to a big club not Aston fucking villa.
But we are a big club. Not worldwide no. But we have billionaire owners who want to get the club back in Europe.

We are Englands 5th most successful club trophy wise, former European champions with a huge fanbase in a highly populated area of the UK.

We’ve also got a 4 time EL winning manager at the helm who’s Spanish to work with including less budget constraints and no boardroom politics like Barcelona.

He could pick much worse places to go. Not like he’s heading back to a broke, destabilised Valencia.

Nazario1985

But we are a big club. Not worldwide no. But we have billionaire owners who want to get the club back in Europe.

We are Englands 5th most successful club trophy wise, former European champions with a huge fanbase in a highly populated area of the UK.

We’ve also got a 4 time EL winning manager at the helm who’s Spanish and a less budget constraints and boardroom politics than Barcelona.

He could pick much worse places to go. Not like he’s heading back to a broke, destabilised Valencia.

I know you are a big club in England i didn't mean to disregard that.

And yes Emery always bring the hype around any club he works with as he is a serial winner.

Sadge to think what could have been if he was in charge since the start of the season ..

Edit : stop loosing to rat faces fgs

fergus90

I know you are a big club in England i didn't mean to disregard that.

And yes Emery always bring the hype around any club he works with as he is a serial winner.

Sadge to think what could have been if he was in charge since the start of the season ..

Edit : stop loosing to rat faces fgs
No I know and obviously in terms of stature and history anything but moving to Real or Bayern is a huge step down.

But the man is getting paid massive money without the pressure and politics that go with it.

By all accounts it seems the guy replacing him at Barca has a history of building very good teams, such as the Monaco 16/17 so could work out for all parties.

Nazario1985

Birdy Birdy Birdy ... I hope your real life is better than the stupidity you display in this forum.

God have mercy for your IQ

Home of Barca Fans