Matthijs de Ligt

mc_lovin

I don't consider Barca one of the top contenders for the UCL, not even close! We are a top side in La Liga, not Europe. So playing for United or playing for Barca would result in the same outcome which is not winning the UCL for some times, and for us until at least 2021-2022. I would take the team that pays more.

Wow.

Devils

Barcelona are probably in the top 10 to win the CL, dawg.

Not in the top 5.

Definitely nowhere near top 3.

Tackle

I don't consider Barca one of the top contenders for the UCL, not even close! We are a top side in La Liga, not Europe. So playing for United or playing for Barca would result in the same outcome which is not winning the UCL for some times, and for us until at least 2021-2022. I would take the team that pays more.

And this is the same muppet that had the cheek to call me a paid troll.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tekkers

this is the reality of the situation. these 4-1 and 3-0 away losses on the road aren't coincidences. if he's smart he'll steer clear away from this club as long as valverde is in office.

XaviV

Sorry, I don't mean disrespect, but why should I care about your opinion?

George_Costanza

Sorry, I don't mean disrespect, but why should I care about your opinion?

Sure, the good majority of the world is filled with complete idiots. They're no better than you, as you're no better than them. Embrace the narcissism brah and come to the dark side. Rise above the pack.

George_Costanza

Barca are one of the 4 or 5 best teams, of course they are one of the favourites and rightly so. If we can add De Jong, De Ligt & Griezmann to our first 11 then even with Valverde we will be much stronger.

Ever seen a movie won an Oscar for the best picture just because the movie has all-stars cast? Without a good story, well-written script, exceptional character development, and most important a talented director with an uncompromising and unique cinematic vision winning an Oscar would be as impossible as winning the UCL title.

clemente

Can't wait till people get reminded how inconsistent and shit in general Pique is before February, everyone will be crying about how we didn't sign De Ligt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can't wait till people get reminded how inconsistent and shit in general Pique is before February, everyone will be crying about how we didn't sign De Ligt

Don't get us wrong, most of us here love to get De Ligt (I am one of the few people on his hype train for a long time) but I wholeheartedly agree with the club that we must not engage in a bidding war with wealthy clubs and De Ligt should not be paid more than what we pay De Jong. Upholding the wage structure is very important. If he accepts our offer, I wouldn't mind succumbing to Raiola's commission demand since that is just an one-time thing but at this time we just don't know what he will choose.

Home of Barca Fans