Matthijs de Ligt

Post whatever you want mate.

I'd just avoid losing the plot, jumping to rash conclusions and going spastic over rumours that are false in all likelihood.

This is Barcaforum mate, losing the plot, jumping to rash conclusions and going spastic over rumours is half the content on here. Must be in the Terms and Conditions.:bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Post whatever you want mate.

I'd just avoid losing the plot, jumping to rash conclusions and going spastic over rumours that are false in all likelihood.

Actually I have not been going spastic over losing De Ligt, I have been just posting what I am reading from various publicly available sources. Of course not all of them are accurate, but sometimes we need to face the music, not just dismissing whatever we don't want to believe. Truth hurts sometimes.

By the way since you seem to know what is true and what's not, how much are we really offering to De Ligt in terms of salary and bonuses?

Tackle

Actually I have not been going spastic over losing De Ligt, I have been just posting what I am reading from various publicly available sources. Of course not all of them are accurate, but sometimes we need to face the music, not just dismissing whatever we don't want to believe. Truth hurts sometimes.

By the way since you seem to know what is true and what's not, how much are we really offering to De Ligt in terms of salary and bonuses?

The truth does hurt sometimes, but you're taking the piss if you think SPORT is the one going to be reporting it.

SPORT are serial liars and are a rubbish rag. I dismiss rubbish.

No idea what we're offering De Ligt. Based on some inferences I made using the reported wage PSG is offering and the wage we are currently paying De Jong I assume we're unwilling to goes as high for De Ligt as we were for De Jong. I might be completely wrong though, just making some assumptions. I have no sources myself. I also don't think the reported contract (numbers may be off, again making an assumption) PSG is offering De Ligt is that ridiculous and is mostly in line for what a talent of his calibre should be making based on comparables. This is all my speculation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The truth does hurt sometimes, but you're taking the piss if you think SPORT is the one going to be reporting it.

SPORT are serial liars and are a rubbish rag. I dismiss rubbish.

No idea what we're offering De Ligt. Based on some inferences I made using the reported wage PSG is offering and the wage we are currently paying De Jong I assume we're unwilling to goes as high for De Ligt as we were for De Jong. I might be completely wrong though, just making some assumptions. I have no sources myself. I also don't think the reported contract (numbers may be off, again making an assumption) PSG is offering De Ligt is that ridiculous and is mostly in line for what a talent of his calibre should be making based on comparables. This is all my speculation.

Thanks. Do you think we offered 10m net + 6m to De Jong while we only offered like 7.5m net + bonuses to De Ligt?

Tackle

Thanks. Do you think we offered 10m net + 6m to De Jong while we only offered like 7.5m net + bonuses to De Ligt?

I'm almost certain De Jong is on a 10m net fixed wage.

[tw]1087990977585954816[/tw]

Bonuses could be up to 6m, but that is more of a speculative number. Our offer to De Ligt is probably around the 7m-9m range. I really doubt we hit the 10m mark. PSG's reported offer to De Ligt is 10m + 5m in bonuses. Dembele is verifiably on 12m + 8m in bonuses. Crazy money for a 19 year old, but that is the market these days. Hopefully some reliable sources chime in on this matter soon.

Givenchy

Henrique is officially gone. i think we could see some conformation this weekend as reports were saying De Ligt and Leonardo will be unveiled together

Newcomer

Henrique is officially gone. i think we could see some conformation this weekend as reports were saying De Ligt and Leonardo will be unveiled together

Leonardo has been announced already.

De Ligt is in vacation, doubt there will be anything soon.

Also, PSG would want to unveil the new players with their new shirt sponsor.

This saga is there to stay ! Grab the popcorn !

Jair Ventura

Leonardo has been announced already.

De Ligt is in vacation, doubt there will be anything soon.

Also, PSG would want to unveil the new players with their new shirt sponsor.

This saga is there to stay ! Grab the popcorn !

New shirt sponsor is ass btw. Should’ve went with only “All” script, without the ugly, small font of the companies name.

Newcomer

New shirt sponsor is ass btw. Should’ve went with only “All” script, without the ugly, small font of the companies name.

Nobody knows what ALL means and what it is about. The brand has just been created and launched.

Their whole goal is to gain visibility. If no one knows what your symbol refers to, it is a wasted sponsor.

Since they pay top money, they want the best advertisement possible. But i agree with you that it is very ugly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He wasn't happy because we offered him less than other clubs and perhaps also because we couldn't guarantee a starter position? It would be my guess.

Home of Barca Fans