Matthijs de Ligt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are you guys that naive? He will still come to Barca, Raiola is just using time and other offers to get the best contract.

This happends with every player and agent. If you think this is only the case with Raiola, then yeah... Feel free to believe that but you have no clue.

What if we don’t up our offer (reported by many sources)? You still think he will come to us?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We have already upped/changed our offer multiple times over the last 3 weeks. Ongoing negotiations...

We did? You apparently know something we don’t. What was our initial offer? What is our latest offer? Where are the negotiations being held?

VN10

Do you have the answers to my questions or not?

I dont know any details at all, obviously.

Where are negotiations being held? Is that a serious question? Have you missed the technological advances of the last 100 years?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I dont know any details at all, obviously.

Where are negotiations being held? Is that a serious question? Have you missed the technological advances of the last 100 years?

Really? So why did Bartomeu have to personally fly to Amsterdam to negotiate with De Jong? Why did Raiola go to Paris and meet with PSG in person to talk about De Ligt (scratch that as I don't want to offend those faint-hearted here), I mean Donnarumma?

Givenchy

his father in law: “De Ligt? He is on holiday, somewhere far. I’d prefer him to join Barcelona. It’s just a beautiful club. And he could still play with Messi. But I’m not his advisor. His agent, his parents and Barry Hulsoff are his advisors.”

it seems everyone around him wants him to join Barca but that report yesterday that he listens to Raiola more seems true.

of the clubs interested i think Juve would actually be his best option.

Jair Ventura

his father in law: “De Ligt? He is on holiday, somewhere far. I’d prefer him to join Barcelona. It’s just a beautiful club. And he could still play with Messi. But I’m not his advisor. His agent, his parents and Barry Hulsoff are his advisors.”

it seems everyone around him wants him to join Barca but that report yesterday that he listens to Raiola more seems true.

of the clubs interested i think Juve would actually be his best option.

You should provide links/sources.

Edit: He doesn’t have a father in law?

VN10

Really? So why did Bartomeu have to personally fly to Amsterdam to negotiate with De Jong? Why did Raiola go to Paris and meet with PSG in person to talk about De Ligt (scratch that as I don't want to offend those faint-hearted here), I mean Donnarumma?

Negotiate with De Jong? You misspelled 'completing the deal'. Look I feel for you that you don't understand how things like this work, but it is not my job to teach you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Negotiate with De Jong? You misspelled 'completing the deal'. Look I feel for you that you don't understand how things like this work, but it is not my job to teach you.

So you are telling me negotiations are done over the phone or Skype these days?

You are catching a straw here with absolutely no information other than "trust me, I am telling you so".

Home of Barca Fans