Mavericky Puig

Gnidrologist

I was excited as the next barca supporter to see puig play every time. But there is a reason he doesnt get fielded. And I dont buy the narrative Koeman doesnt like him personally. There is more going on.
So what that there's more going on behind the curtains? Puig is better than Busquets, Pjanic and often times DeJong. Therefore he should play. Who gives a shit that he has some bad blood with out piss shit veterans? He is better than them regardless and therefore should play, unless we value personal good-feels of our veterans above FC Barcelonas interests.

JamDav1982

So what that there's more going on behind the curtains? Puig is better than Busquets, Pjanic and often times DeJong. Therefore he should play. Who gives a shit that he has some bad blood with out piss shit veterans? He is better than them regardless and therefore should play, unless we value personal good-feels of our veterans above FC Barcelonas interests.

Puig is not close to the player FDJ is and they are trying to find the role to unlock him.

Is not competing with Pjanic and Busquets either. We are in a new realm of fantasy if strting to claim he should be one of the two pivots.

Gnidrologist

There is no evidence we are better to go with this "two pivot" system to begin with, let alone Cowman actually having any clue what is better for Barca, therefore i don't give a shit about his judgement and whatever petty rumors he sprouts around lately. He has proven himself to be not only a mediocrity as a coach, but also a petty little schemer. Fuck him.

JamDav1982

There is no evidence we are better to go with this "two pivot" system to begin with, let alone Cowman actually having any clue what is better for Barca, therefore i don't give a shit about his judgement and whatever petty rumors he sprouts around lately. He has proven himself to be not onlya mediocrity as a coach, but also a petty little schemer. Fuck him.

Never said there was any evidence of two pivots being better just from Koemans point of view that is what he is playing and that is what he will factor in when picking a team.

The only one sprouting petty rumours is you here.

Koeman told him he didnt rate him to play enough. Was honest with him from few weeks in. Should have listened and went on loan but he loves this cult following as Barca martyr it seems.

BBZ8800

Just a reminder:
1. EV didn't rate Puig
2. Setien did
3. Koeman doesn't
4. All Spanish youth NT coaches didn't
5. He was called a few times 2 Months ago, NT coaches got a larger sample of his abilities on a field and on training grounds and they are not calling him anymore, right?

That means: 4 out of 5 coaches didn't rate him.

Remember the golden rule: if too many coaches in a row don't rate you, it's not THEM, it's YOU.

All other players who were neglected by several different coaches in a row and yet were hyped by fans, usually ended in a 18th placed team or in Japan.

It is highly unlikely that Riki will be a guy who will break this golden rule/stat.

On top if it, it seems that he has spoiled brat/Halilovic type of behavior.

Remember how Halil didn't want to play for youth Croatian teams because he thought that he is too good.
And he didn't want to train in Germany.
He said: I didn't come here to run.

Lol.
Kids buying their hype from social media and then losing their mind.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yep, the whole 'Koeman has sth personal with him' line sounds all the more fishy.
What personal?
If he does not like him, there must be reasons for that, and Koeman's last reply at the press conference stated very clearly what the reasons are.

Plus, if different reporters from different orientations all confirm that Puig is cocky in the dressing room, I don't think a media conspiracy against him is more likely than it being the truth.

Koeman does have a precedent set for strange vendettas against players with the likes of fucking Joaquin of all people

George_Costanza

Just a reminder:
1. EV didn't rate Puig
2. Setien did
3. Koeman doesn't
5. He was called a few times 2 Months ago, NT coaches got a larger sample of his abilities on a field and on training grounds and they are not calling him anymore, right?

Remember the golden rule: if too many coaches in a row don't rate you, it's not THEM, it's YOU.

All other players who were neglected by several different coaches in a row and yet were hyped by fans, usually ended in a 18th placed team or in Japan.

It is highly unlikely that Riki will be a guy who will break this golden rule/stat.

Remember how Halil didn't want to play for youth Croatian teams because he thought that he is too good.

Lol.

Fraudvarde didn't rate any youth players except for Fati and that was toward the end of his time at Barca. All youth managers rated Puig highly, I even posted a quote few pages back. The only one who doesn't rate him is Cowman. And BBZ the numbers speak for themselves and those numbers favoring Puig. Fans and football critics all praised Puig performances.

So would you believe your own eyes or believe below average manager known for lacking man management skills.

JamDav1982

Fraudvarde didn't rate any youth players except for Fati and that was toward the end of his time at Barca. All youth managers rated Puig highly, I even posted a quote few pages back. The only one who doesn't rate him is Cowman. And BBZ the numbers speak for themselves and those numbers favoring Puig. Fans and football critics all praised Puig performances.

So would you believe your own eyes or believe below average manager known for lacking man management skills.

Valverde was proven correct on just about all the young players he didnt play and first one that came along that looked quality was playing at 16.

Probably shows that there was not really any young players of the standard before Fati than anything.

vuji_31

Just a reminder:
1. EV didn't rate Puig
2. Setien did
3. Koeman doesn't

Lol.

Was MOTM in 2 times under Setien and he was our best midfielder.
Played 2 games under Koeman was MOTM.

Home of Barca Fans