Mavericky Puig

serghei

Both his La Liga appearances have been in the 88th minute when Barca are chasing a result. With Coutinho possibly injured, he needs a fair crack at the whip now if he isn't getting loaned.

No doubt. He should be getting regular game time if Coutinho is out for long. But with Koeman around, he might be playing Mingueza as a midfielder just to keep Puig on the bench.

George_Costanza

Well when Koeman says Suarez could stay and prove him wrong and he is also part of WE and THE CLUB safe to assume agreed with decision.

Koeman has played more youngsters than even Pep and despite that I said still wish he would be more ruthless...simple.

'Koeman tried to push the youngsters out'... based on him not rating Puig and nothing more. Fact speak for themselves and guess who is playing a lot of the minutes in that same position more or less an 17/18 year old.

Played Fati as starter at 17, Pedri at 17, pushed for Dest and plays him at 20, plays Araujo and Mingueza at 21....but but he wants all youngsters gone as advised Puig to go on loan.

Top logic and critical thinking.

You mean WE = Cowman? and CLUB = Barto? But if you apply critical thinking + Reading comprehensive Cowman already said he wanted Suarez to stay in the same sentence. So WE ≠ Cowman, more like WE = a group decision-making which Cowman was part of this group but doesn't meant he agreed with the final decision. You are making your assumption based on Zero variables or what we say in math conditional Mean of zero.

Do you remember when you thought Bartomeu was a very good president and you kept arguing with everyone making similar odd excuses just like you are doing it now with Cowman. How about when you took a dig on me in every post quoting me saying Coutinho is not worth more than 80m? Because of those idiotic posts of yours you disappeared for 3 years :lol: You haven't changed at all, Good ol days and you are always wrong.

JamDav1982

You mean WE = Cowman? and CLUB = Barto? But if you apply critical thinking + Reading comprehensive Cowman already said he wanted Suarez to stay in the same sentence. So WE ≠ Cowman, more like WE = a group decision-making which Cowman was part of this group but doesn't meant he agreed with the final decision. You are making your assumption based on Zero variables or what we say in math conditional Mean of zero.

Do you remember when you thought Bartomeu was a very good president and you kept arguing with everyone making similar odd excuses just like you are doing it now with Cowman. How about when you took a dig on me in every post quoting me saying Coutinho is not worth more than 80m? Because of those idiotic posts of yours you disappeared for 3 years :lol: You haven't changed at all, Good ol days and you are always wrong.

No he didnt say he wanted him to stay at all he said if he refused to leave would give him chance to prove him wrong.

Nah for Barto I argued against a lot of the nonsense that was said but did not agree with a lot of how squad was going etc. So can try that one again.

You love to mention Coutinho and you saying not worth more than 100m...yet you thought Barca should go for Eriksen, Seri, Dembele, Munian etc so not much to crow about really either.

Didnt dissapear anywhere for three years and it is football I thought Coutinho would be a lot better than has been it happens its an opinion.

You are speaking nonsense about Koeman and young players as the player you rate he doesnt to same level. Easily shown to be nonsense.

Messigician

FUCK Koeman, Is it a wonder teams like Milan, City, and Bayern are interested in Puig.

But this fuckhead can't see his talent

JohnN

Stop trying too hard to see things that are not there.

You are trying to keep up debates with multiple people, who spotted the same things, without prior communication.
This is a red flag, that the most probably it's not everyone else that are "seeing things that are not there". It might be you.

JamDav1982

You are trying to keep up debates with multiple people, who spotted the same things, without prior communication.
This is a red flag, that the most probably it's not everyone else that are "seeing things that are not there". It might be you.

Spotted the same things?

Multiple people being worked up about 'agendas' that make things up to suit is nothing new. Same happened with players in past.

Koeman didnt sub him on as a 'fuck you'. There would be zero reason to do that.

JohnN

I don't understand the defense for Koeman.
So, he subbed him for sporting reasons with 3 minutes to go? Like Puig is a big CF who might score a last minute header or something? I don't feel there is much point in bringing him on when the match is over other than to bust his balls.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

:hooray:

vuji_31

You can't make pie from shit.
This team is bad, to much simullar players and lack of quality.

Doubt that any coach would make big difference.
I am not Cowman fanboy.

Reality is we are stuck with overpaid players that are only good in FIFA.

Good thing is that we have few young playets that can provide something.

Hope so now when pussinho is injured Puig will get his chance

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't understand the defense for Koeman.
So, he subbed him for sporting reasons with 3 minutes to go? Like Puig is a big CF who might score a last minute header or something? I don't feel there is much point in bringing him on when the match is over other than to bust his balls.

+1

Home of Barca Fans