Mavericky Puig

Porque

I'm starting to swing to the position that Koeman sees he has talent, thinks he's undersized but that Puig is just not putting enough effort into the trainings to break the door down. There's no big vendetta here lads. Maybe Poodge is a cheeky chappy, maybe he's a lil c*nt, maybe he thinks he's better than he is. Or maybe Journos are writing BS.

Ilaix has the profile that he wants and the profile that we need. I don't expect big things this season bar a few cameos, but given him a shot over Puig at the double pivot is the smart play.

Puig should still have options as AMC relief or should we convert to a 433.

George_Costanza

There's no big vendetta here lads. .

This "Puig is just not putting enough effort into the trainings" excuse that Cowman keeps hiding behind is so? But have you seen his impact in the very little playing time he's been given? When every underachiever. Barca-b players, and freaking Coutinho have more minutes than your most creative midfielder. It's vendetta.

Andresito

Staff member
In the system we played against Athletic, Riqui would be the perfect Pedri substitute. LCM with freedom to drift wide.
I hope Koeman gives him a chance, and Pedri a rest.

JamDav1982

Cowman wanted Pedri out too. Imagine if he listened to his advice and went on loan. :lol:

Perfect example of how quick he was to realise shouldnt go and rectified it.

Nice work Ronald.

But but he has a vendetta against Puig.

Vendetta no more when Laporta wins and forces him to play eh Georgie?

xXKonan

There were rumors that Koeman didn't think Pedri, Alena, and Puig will feature a lot this season and advised loans.

But Pedri himself managed to change the situation and the guy is like what 3-4 years younger than the likes of Alena and Puig, and over a decade younger than the likes of Coutinho and the guy was playing in the Second Division which is considered very physical especially at his age all season.

Says more about Pedri's quality though, that kid is a fucking beast and I'm glad Koeman spotted that quickly.

serghei

Yea, Peri is special no doubt. Puig is too though, and I hope we don't lose him and Koeman gives him chances.

George_Costanza

There were rumors that Koeman didn't think Pedri, Alena, and Puig will feature a lot this season and advised loans.

But Pedri himself managed to change the situation and the guy is like what 3-4 years younger than the likes of Alena and Puig, and over a decade younger than the likes of Coutinho and the guy was playing in the Second Division which is considered very physical especially at his age all season.

Says more about Pedri's quality though, that kid is a fucking beast and I'm glad Koeman spotted that quickly.

Nice one, now tell me how did Puig disappoint you or wasn't good enough when he was given the chance to play?

Explain pls.

Home of Barca Fans