Mavericky Puig

Raketa10

This idiot needs to leave the club for his career's sake. Why is he still here rotting on the bench? Did Xavi or Laporta make him some big promise?

Because he is stupid as fuck and above all that he ain't good enough. It's clear he won't make it. Claims that he isn't playing because Koeman hates him are absurd. When someone is good enough he will get his chance. Just look at Fati, Pedri, Araujo, Dest or even Mingueza. All youngsters except him are getting their minutes. If he was any good he would play, simple as that. I am willing to bet that he wouldn't regularly play for any stronger team in La Liga. Probably none of the TOP 10 teams would seriously rely on him so that might be the reason why he prefers to sit on the stands.

I hope I'm wrong but I seriously doubt it. He will probably end up like Halilovic or Deulofeu. There is always that one "generational talent" that never lives up to the hype and ends up playing for a mid or bottom table teams.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Because he is stupid as fuck and above all that he ain't good enough. It's clear he won't make it. Claims that he isn't playing because Koeman hates him are absurd. When someone is good enough he will get his chance. Just look at Fati, Pedri, Araujo, Dest or even Mingueza. All youngsters except him are getting their minutes. If he was any good he would play, simple as that. I am willing to bet that he wouldn't regularly play for any stronger team in La Liga. Probably none of the TOP 10 teams would seriously rely on him so that might be the reason why he prefers to sit on the stands.

I hope I'm wrong but I seriously doubt it. He will probably end up like Halilovic or Deulofeu. There is always that one "generational talent" that never lives up to the hype and ends up playing for a mid or bottom table teams.

No hype, we all watched how impressive Puig is when he had the chance to play. What you said would be true if we didn't see him play.

Some of you have the memory of jellyfish and just too negative.

CatalinR10

b120870638402a6e76ebf12d78d2e08d.gif

vegitot

This idiot needs to leave the club for his career's sake. Why is he still here rotting on the bench? Did Xavi or Laporta make him some big promise?

Laporta probably not. But according to Font, Xavi said something like Puig would be starter for his team.

Wonder fan's reaction if one day Xavi is Barca coach but drops Puig like Koeman. In Pre season, Koeman also beliebed and played Puig but after 3 friendly matches he dropped him.

Home of Barca Fans