Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

@George

So he never said he would start him, just another political-correct safe answer a la Xavi. Xavi said he had high hopes for Denis Suarez and Arthur as well.
No way to know hed start him until hes actually the coach.

I think what Xavi said about Denis or Arthur can be applied to what OP said "Xavi doesn't know the player", "Xavi can see things only through TV like we all can", but not with Puig since Xavi is his mentor and Puig grow up in his house. You really can't compare them.

Also, I'm sure Puig isn't the only La Masia who Xavi took personal interest in but only Puig shined more than the rest (Pimienta and QS were both impressed with his performance/attitude and Gattuso called him spectacular...etc) hence the long interview in MD and even a presidential candidate mentioned Puig by name as Xavi's preferred player, and Xavi asked him to move to Al Sadd last summer. You know the saying, no smoke without fire.

George_Costanza

Koeman: “There are some players whose best decision would be to look for a way out and have more minutes. A young player can’t go a year without playing. The players who I think should look for a way out have already been communicated this message. I'm more aware of our training sessions and matches. In the end it is the decision of the player, who has a contract”

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

That's what OP said: "I doubt he knows him well. Xavi can see things only through TV like we all can."

Now don't lower your posts level to Jamdav, after all, he was #1 fan of Bartomeu, thought that Coutinho is worth 150M and even compared Coutinho to Messi in NT level (Actually he said Coutinho was better than Messi), cried for months when Neymar left us even worse fanboy than Messigician, and was one of those who thought we should buy Griezmann for 100m+ :lol:

Now, can you tell me the purpose of training? Isn't it to be prepared for the matches?

Lower than your posts where make shit up and cant back it up and folk are mocking you for it.

Good look.

Xavi has never said Puig would be a starter. Big L Georgie.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If he doesnt pack his bags and looks for a club after the squad Koeman called up he is as much to blame in this .(Whatever you believe)

Richard.H

Ok so what is it lads and why is Puig not playing? There are a few very strong theories in this forum:

1. Puig acts like a clown in training
2. Puig made a fat joke in training and Koeman didn't take it kindly
3. Koeman hates midgets and players under 60 kg
4. Puig slept with Koeman's wife

Hopefully the truth comes out.

Porque

Ok so what is it lads and why is Puig not playing? There are a few very strong theories in this forum:

5. Puig calling Koeman Ronald, then sniggering that he was talking to Araujo.

Got to be it. It was funny at first, but after one thousand, three hundred and sixty two times it was getting ridiculous.

Laplacian

I like caught him raw dogging his wife on the kitchen counter theory the best. Second would be the "I was actually talking to Araujo, not you" Ronald joke. If so, I understand Koeman; I'd bench the little prick too.

Laplacian

He's got that "acts like a frat boy but isn't tall enough to be in an actual frat" type of punchable face tbh. I'd bench him over that too.

KingLeo10

Theory 7: Koeman was BBZ all along.

:valverde::valverde:

Think about it. Koeman was traumatized by Milan.

BBZ was traumatized by Milan.

Case closed, folks.

Andresito

Staff member

Puig probably knows as much about sex as gasgas. So 4 is out of the question.

Home of Barca Fans