Mavericky Puig

Joan

Fanboy or a hater. Easy as that.

Puig is yet to establish himself as a starter to have people follow him and to call them fanboys. :lol:

That's what you said. While talking about seeing things black or white.

Could add awareness next to self-awareness on that list. Plenty of people fanboying over Puig in Barca online communities, act as he can do no wrong etc.

I would suspect bitterness plays a part in those who find it hard to acknowledge others’ abilities and talents.

I'm far from a Puig hater, even like things he brings to the table. As I've said multiple times. But hate it being blown out of proportions.

George_Costanza

That's what you said. While talking about seeing things black or white.

Could add awareness next to self-awareness on that list. Plenty of people fanboying over Puig in Barca online communities, act as he can do no wrong etc.

I'm far from a Puig hater, even like things he brings to the table. As I've said multiple times. But hate it being blown out of proportions.

And I'm far from being a fanboy but you and the same usual suspects who backed Valverde and thought "he can do no wrong etc." now you/they think Cowman can do no wrong. You were hard core Valverde fan, even had a high ranking title in his cult, was it a Bishop? Just to get so disappointed at him that you decided to disappear for few years. I thought you have learned a thing or two since then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't see him as starter with Pedri and FDJ. We need a tenacious player to add balance once Busquets leaves.

But all this is irrelevant if Puig, indeed, has problems being professional.

Gnidrologist

Even in this small cameo he again showed his skills. I really hope Cowman can get over his petty dislikes and play players that are actually good,

Altomonte

I was surprised that he shook referee's hand after today's match - behaved like Bar?a's captain. Is that normal? Is he overconfident despite always sitting on bench?

Joan

And I'm far from being a fanboy but you and the same usual suspects who backed Valverde and thought "he can do no wrong etc." now you/they think Cowman can do no wrong. You were hard core Valverde fan, even had a high ranking title in his cult, was it a Bishop? Just to get so disappointed at him that you decided to disappear for few years. I thought you have learned a thing or two since then.

This one's too delusional to reply to and don't want to drift off-topic that much.

Regarding Koeman, I'm not even on the hype train, leave alone the cult. Ask Horatio, he can confirm.

George_Costanza

Why you keep up with the persona of a delusional man on these forums is really beyond me.

Stop being so obnoxious. Randomly taking what I said out of context from a reply that wasn't addressed to you is cringe worthy. You want my attention? Wait in the line for your turn.

Joan

That's what you used to say about Valverde too when you joined this forum. :lol:

It's scary you recall that (I don't). Think I liked Valverde from the beginning. Still do, was a fine coach of whom I expected a tad too much.

Nothing to do with Koeman, though.

JamDav1982

George claimed that in 2017 Barca were fucked for years and Real would clean up for forseeable future.

Takes anyone who argued against that at time as in love with EV when the argument was more in line with EV doing well from situation he was left in and old squad.

Textbook Georgie shitposting and deflection as he thinks he was right a few years later when EV sacked.

Puig is his latest flavour of month. Has argued like this in past that coaches had agendas when it came to Mine, Semedo, Malcolm, Samper, Alena etc.

Normal business.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Amazing cameo and once again showed he is absolute class. This guy could be a definite starter at clubs like arsenal, PSG, and maybe even City. He is throwing away his career here.

Home of Barca Fans