Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

Wtf is that ?
How can a so called Barca fan hate on Koeman who’s the first coach that’s doing great work in this club since Lucho?
Thanks to Koeman, this team plays the way Barca should play for the first time since 2016, while starting many many youngsters every game. Also good to remember that the man you’re bashing is an absolute club legend, the one who scored the most important goal of the history of this club.

Yet you are here bashing him every day, just because he won’t start ONE freaking player you like ? So you prefer one player over the right functioning of the club you support ? I seriously doubt you’re a Barca fan, right now you look much more like a Riqui fanboy more than anything.

And I actually like Puig a lot too, but Koeman is doing some great work, and it’s way harder to find a good manager for a club like Barcelona than it is to find a midfield talent.

Man STFU! What pisses me off is another idiot takes my comment out of context and write an essay about it.

My comment was a reply to Cowman's comment when he compared Puig to Konrad's playing time. And what I said is true, Konrad is not even a first team player to be compared with Puig or compete with him for first team playing time.

I actually praised Cowman yesterday in his thread, I just say it as I see it and don't have hate agenda like some here do against certain players. Puig played a good game, yet the usual haters try to play it down. One of the haters who keeps posting here bashing Puig everyday, completely disappeared from this thread for few weeks after Puig's Juve performance. Now he is back when he found two other stooges backing him up.

And I said it before, I don't have agenda against Cowman, actually I think he is way better than Fraudverde and I said it many times I will back him once he implement meritocracy meaning players like Griezmann, Coutinho, Busquets etc should be dropped when they underperform, and players like Puig should be given a chance if he performs well.

vegitot

If Koeman would be first in la liga, nobody would say anything about the Puig-drama even though it would be a strange act from Koeman but no, we are far away from the title so of course barca fans are furious if we dont play with our best players and Puig is one of them.

And there are fans thinking Puig can lead Barca to Laliga glory if he is a starter lol. Not happened last season.

But even if Koeman would be leading Laliga, he would be bashed by not trust Masia products.

George_Costanza

If Koeman would be first in la liga, nobody would say anything about the Puig-drama even though it would be a strange act from Koeman but no, we are far away from the title so of course barca fans are furious if we dont play with our best players and Puig is one of them.

Almost everyone wanted him to be sacked few weeks ago, and funny I wasn't one of them. I said he should continue until the end of this season. And now after few good games, they think he is the next Pep, and some actually want him to continue beyond this season.

His real test will be UCL KOs.

vegitot

Man STFU! What pisses me off is another idiot takes my comment out of context and write an essay about it.

My comment was a reply to Cowman's comment when he compared Puig to Konrad's playing time. And what I said is true, Konrad is not even a first team player to be compared with Puig or compete with him for first team playing time.

I actually praised Cowman yesterday in his thread, I just say it as I see it and don't have hate agenda like some here do against certain players. Puig played a good game, yet the usual haters try to play it down. One of the haters who keeps posting here bashing Puig everyday, completely disappeared from this thread for few weeks after Puig's Juve performance. Now he is back when he found two other stooges backing him up.

And I said it before, I don't have agenda against Cowman, actually I think he is way better than Fraudverde and I said it many times I will back him once he implement meritocracy meaning players like Griezmann, Coutinho, Busquets etc should be dropped when they underperform, and players like Puig should be given a chance if he performs well.

Coutinho is benched recently by Pedri, so nothing is wrong.
Griezmann also is dropped more than often. Busquest has no replacement to replace. He is still benched sometime.

The match vs Juventus is good, good for Puig but the result before Puig came is 0-3 and after he played is also 0-3. Nothing happened. Juventus just lower their intensity and let Barca played. Check their action in their last 15 minutes, no pressing.

If Koeman considers Puig is not perform well enough in the training day by day, then he doesn't play him. Just like you think Puig perform well enough to play.

JohnN

Riqui has stamina, speed, agility, technique, passing but most of all vision for defense opening passes. He needs to play further forward as he did last game, that in place of pedri / Coutinho.
Coutinho is out and pedri will burn out if he plays every game at this age. He already shows signs of fatigue. It's not a bad sign he was subbed of at 60 minutes. This might be enough for Puig to prove his Worth and perhaps get some starts later on.
Apart from Busquets, Koeman had been giving chances based on performance most of the time.

George_Costanza

Riqui has stamina, speed, agility, technique, passing but most of all vision for defense opening passes. He needs to play further forward as he did last game, that in place of pedri / Coutinho.
Coutinho is out and pedri will burn out if he plays every game at this age. He already shows signs of fatigue. It's not a bad sign he was subbed of at 60 minutes. This might be enough for Puig to prove his Worth and perhaps get some starts later on.
Apart from Busquets, Koeman had been giving chances based on performance most of the time.

Isn't it that because Coutinho is out? Griezmann still playing a lot and if you take last night one off performance out of the equation, he shouldn't play that much? Busquets can be replaced with FDJ. Can you imagine going into UCL KO's and Busquets still your DM? What have we learned from past UCL humiliations?

vegitot

Isn't it that because Coutinho is out? Griezmann still playing a lot and if you take last night one off performance out of the equation, he shouldn't play that much? Busquets can be replaced with FDJ. Can you imagine going into UCL KO's and Busquets still your DM? What have we learned from past UCL humiliations?

And De Jong at CDM??? Nightmare.

Before Coutinho got injury, Koeman already benched him for Pedri btw.

Joan

By the way under Valverde, people weren?t even furious because Alena PARTICULARLY wouldn?t start, they were mad because Valverde would start without thinking his 2 favorite donkeys Rakitic and Vidal. Unfortunately, Valverde was absolutely wrong to start those 2 clowns who are getting bashed at second tier clubs like Sevilla and Inter right now, their fans actually hate them, especially Sevilla fans who went from biggest Rakitic fans (their last memory of him was that EL victory in 2014) to his biggest haters in a few weeks, cause the guy is that bad on the pitch. And that?s also why we hated him here, but you genius would act like a blind man, with your usual "good game" comment after each mediocre performance from your hero.
Right, let's pretend Valverde didn't come to Barca almost 4 years ago when Rakitic was 29. And even if forget that bit of info, you're still wrong. As Rakitic was a better player than Alena back than, and still is. And not just Alena. Irrationally hating on a guy because he didn't have youngsters in his squad who could perform nearly as well as players you don't like.. what to say :lol:

JamDav1982

Almost everyone wanted him to be sacked few weeks ago, and funny I wasn't one of them. I said he should continue until the end of this season. And now after few good games, they think he is the next Pep, and some actually want him to continue beyond this season.

His real test will be UCL KOs.

That would be Koeman who you claimed has no clue what he is doing, has a history of player vendettas, blames young players and doesnt trust them, is 'EV 2.0' and 'worse than EV' all while putting forward names when it was being discussed who should replaced him when folk wanted sacked.

'Fuck Koeman I want him sacked by new board' From when he dared to suggest Puig should go on loan is even worse.

Not quite the 'while everyone wanted him sacked I didnt and he is better the EV' line you are trying to pull. So full of shit it is unreal.

Now it is Koeman is 'waaaaay better than Fraudverde' and 'who wanted him sacked? Not me guvna'.

You love the 'Puig haters' line as you are so entrenched on him cant see past it and what folk are actually saying.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

And De Jong at CDM??? Nightmare.

Before Coutinho got injury, Koeman already benched him for Pedri btw.

He has also benched Griezmann and Busquets at times and has been taken all of them off early in games at times when underperforming while playing more youngsters than any Barca coach has and putting trust in and praising them.

George just forms views based on what he sees as a 'vendetta' against Puig and that is it. If you dont agree there is a vendetta than you are a 'Puig hater'.

JamDav1982

The three stooges I meanioned all appeared above at once :worthy: :lol:

Aye because it it easy to point out your nonsense when make claims like you didnt want Koeman sacked and rate him better than EV when you said the exact opposite.

:lol:

When in fact claimed 'he is EV 2.0' and 'worse than EV' while wanting him sacked when advised Puig to go on loan.

Go look at the pictures you have of Xavi cuddling Puig and calma.

George_Costanza

FDJ is one of if not best box to box in world the idea to move him to get Puig in team makes no sense.

FDJ is an experiment box to box player under Cowman just to fit Busquets in his formation. FDJ is a versatile player, can serve as a regista, defensive midfielder, central midfielder, midfielder keeping, midfielder box-to-box, and back center. But to suggest he is the best Box to Box player in the world is pure nonsense. Actually he is better fitted for more defensive role and was top 3 MF in the world at Ajax. Even Cowman critisized Barcelona for playing him in advanced role.

Why I even bother to reply to someone who compared Coutinho to Messi! That how much you know about football lol

Ten Hag slams Barca's misuse of De Jong: 'He isn't a goalscorer or box-to-box'

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/...-of-de-jong-he-isnt-a-goalscorer-or-boxtobox/

JamDav1982

FDJ is an experiment box to box player under Cowman just to fit Busquets in his formation. FDJ is a versatile player, can serve as a regista, defensive midfielder, central midfielder, midfielder keeping, midfielder box-to-box, and back center. But to suggest he is the best Box to Box player in the world is pure nonsense. Actually he is better fitted for more defensive role and was top 3 MF in the world at Ajax. Even Cowman critisized Barcelona for playing him in advanced role.

Why I even bother to reply to someone who compared Coutinho to Messi! That much you know about football lol

Ten Hag slams Barca's misuse of De Jong: 'He isn't a goalscorer or box-to-box'

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/...-of-de-jong-he-isnt-a-goalscorer-or-boxtobox/

FDJ could play DM but he need the freedom to move up and down pitch as he got at Ajax/Netherlands and where he has been at best for Barca.

Box to box doesnt mean a ten that gets in there and scores or provides assists anyway. Despite FDJ showing at Barca recently he can when gets up and down pitch.

Ten Hag was reacting to FDJ playing AM under Setien not the role has played in last few games.

Nice headline in quote but he doesnt mention box to box there about FDJ in quote and he wouldnt have him as a DM either so can try that one again.

Keep that lie about 'Coutinho and Messi' if like. Just the latest one of yours.

FDJ was not anything like a lone DM in way Barca would play Busi and FDJ as replacement.

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/...heres-what-ten-hag-said-before-frenkies-move/

Ten Hag specifcially states he is not suited to lone DM and needs freedom to move. He is far more of a 'box to box' player than ever will be a lone DM. Best box to box in world.

‘His quality is that he ensures that the ball gets into the final third. He is an adventurer, always on the move. Often with the ball, sometimes without the ball. Can you put him at six as the only link? He leaves the middle of the pitch too often for that. And if you don’t give him the freedom to go forward, you won’t get the best out of his game.’

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans