Mavericky Puig

Windhook

Koeman was right about him. Actually Koeman has a good eye for talents, but the rest of his managerial skills... not sure.

JamDav1982

Worst thing is seeing him strut about park as if he is a player when he looks like a child playing with men that has no idea how to position himself in midfield.

BBZ8800

Lets be honest, there is absolutely 0% chance Xavi makes him a starter. Xavi was one of the greatest midfielders of all time, if rookies like us can see he's not up to it then so can he.

There is some weird trend since Barjuan came.

Puig plays
Abde plays
Balde plays
Nico, Gavi, Mingueza, Eric, Fati play

I am not sure whether it is because we are broke.
Or is it a grand scheme of things by Laporta and Xavi where we are going back to La Masia and our roots.

Remember that we also want Dani Olmo.

Maybe this is how they see the future: going full La Masia.

Givenchy

Him refusing to go on loan really sums up his ambitions. He's here to clown around in tiktok videos rather than forward his career as a footballer

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Puig plays
Abde plays
Balde plays

Or is it a grand scheme of things by Laporta and Xavi where we are going back to La Masia and our roots.

We have too many injuries. Man you're not even paying attention to what's happening in the team, just pushing your narratives. We literally have no other players. Depay is playing every minute because we cannot afford to rest him.

Nico, Eric and Ansu have been our best performers as well. Try watching the game instead of jerking yourself off

JamDav1982

Puig plays
Abde plays
Balde plays

Your fav Mingueza was utterly shite once again.

As bad as Puig.

Windhook

Hopefully this is the vision of the club for the future. The costly mercenaries do not prove their worth. Coutinho, Dembele, Frenkie, MATS, Lenglet... You do analysis here all the time. What outside transfer changed the fortunes of the club? Last great impact I remember was 2014 with Luis Suarez.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Puig plays
Abde plays
Balde plays

Who else is supposed to play? Coutinho? Everyone else is injured in case you somehow managed to miss that

Raketa10

He didn't go on loan because he was fully aware he wouldn't play in any half serious team or under any half serious manager. Worst Barca player ever. I hope he will be gone is summer.

Home of Barca Fans