Mavericky Puig

Porque

Motm celebration on one of the goals. Got up, jumped off the bench and hugged Xavi as if Xavi was his assistant manager.

Iniesta Ultra

I still think Puig should be given opportunities to play in matches. We need players like him who'll take linking chances instead of just infinite sideway passes or crosses.

Iniesta Ultra

We are trying to win matches not fulfill your fantasy of watching Puig play

Lmao if Puig ever played as poorly as Torres did today I wouldn't even care about him. Reason why many people are anti-Puig because he represents what Barca used to be and Barca DNA can never work in isolation, same cause of Busi's and Alba's recent failures. The expectations have lowered so much fans, Koeman, and even Xavi are aiming for unsafe 'safer' lower IQ style of play. Let's be real here even if Nico's played well in our current shambles of a system he'll never have the sophistication Barca was or should be. He's like a burgeoning Paulhino. Ironically all my ideas are for both winning currently and building a foundation for the future. I face the ugly reality we need to start Luuk especially if we aren't going to start Gavi, Busi, and Puig in the middle to link with an Auba or Fati.

I can't believe no else was disgusted by Torres' tantrum after Adama ignored him on his pre-VAR penalty pass. Acting like Ronaldo in his prime who had a right to tantrum for being ignored in open box pass. Torres so far from that it'd be comical if it weren't so pathetic. I want him erased almost as much as Dembele. For the record Torres obviously has the potential to do better but his potential ceiling is below what we deserve in a forward, at best I see him becoming our Asensio.

Home of Barca Fans