Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
He's better than Pedri and Gavi, really hurts to see Xavi deny Barca the best out of fear. And fear not only of failure but of success, because if Puig plays and continues to impress then Xavi will have to answer what took him so long to recognize the talent after already recognizing it years ago.

Meanwhile I have to suffer the Torres project drudgery...

You just lost all kinds of credibility dawg.
Unless you're trolling, which I hope you are.

JohnN

Can't get a sniff of game time with Gavi, Nico Pedri and fdj all available. He should finally consider a move.

Iniesta Ultra

At 40 second mark would Pedri, Gavi, or even Busi ever do that one two three four with Messi? Of course not, only Xavi, Iniesta, or Puig would.

After watching several highlight vids I remember another thing probably annoys people, he baits defenders often to commit fouls on him the way Neymar was famous for, Iniesta too at times.

I actually think Xavi's subconsciously sabotaging Puig because he wants to remain king not ready for anyone to replicate his golden era talent or assume the spotlight. Let's be brutally honest here I think most here would agree Pedri and Gavi in their future prime will never have skill and performance equivalence of Xavi or Iniesta, and obviously Xavi can see this too. Hurts to see this as much for Xavi as Puig and not the first time I've seen goats turned coaches (in volleyball where my main area of expertise lies) sabotage the best players on their team.

vegitot

Of course Xavi hates Puig and scares that this pig will surprass him in no time.

Need Jamdav, Bbz, Horatio to deal with this case.

Home of Barca Fans