Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

Why isn't he startingm?

Xavi is a fraud

Xavi few years ago:

“I am very happy because when I see him playing, we can see the total Bar?a school, that we like so much. In some way it reminds us of that football that we have lived years ago. That particular DNA of our game and that is so complex to find in specific players. And Riqui has it,” he said.

“He has talent, he sees the play right away, he knows what he has to do at all times, he is intelligent

”I hope Ernesto can give him opportunities when he deserves them. I think he’s already quite prepared, I’d say he’s very prepared, to play in the first team of Bar?a.”

Xavi's too afraid with what he's inherited, but no coach can ever make the right decisions out of fear.

Bobo32

Too risky to bring on late with referee's consistently giving us 6+ mins injury time. It is what it is.

He is probably +5 or something in that +/- stat when being brought on late under Koeman. Xavi doesn't even dare to do that, he brings on Nico who has shown very little lately, and gives Pedri total trust.

I agree with Iniesta Ultra about Puig, nice. I didn't see that Torres moment though and I'm not as sceptical about him. I thought he created a lot and was good in pressing and in his movement, he should've scored thrice or something and should be criticized for that, but he might be good. But that's for another thread.

Iniesta Ultra

He's better than Pedri and Gavi, really hurts to see Xavi deny Barca the best out of fear. And fear not only of failure but of success, because if Puig plays and continues to impress then Xavi will have to answer what took him so long to recognize the talent after already recognizing it years ago.

Meanwhile I have to suffer the Torres project drudgery...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's better than Pedri and Gavi, really hurts to see Xavi deny Barca the best out of fear. And fear not only of failure but of success, because if Puig plays and continues to impress then Xavi will have to answer what took him so long to recognize the talent after already recognizing it years ago.

Meanwhile I have to suffer the Torres project drudgery...

prime copium

xXKonan

Still find it kinda funny that of all the coaches he played under Xavi happens to be the one that is the Harshest. Koeman at least gave the guy 5 minutes or so most times but Xavi on the other hand did give him a chance, but Xavi ended up seeing the same issues everyone else did and binned him permanently. :lol:

Like I said before, Why play him when you have Nico, Gavi and Pedri are not an only younger but are superior players and far more talented.

Home of Barca Fans