Mavericky Puig

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Heard from reliable sources that France Football is remaking the B D'or out of lighter material so Puig can lift it at the end of the season.

BerkeleyBernie

Say what you want about him, but there's no question he's one of the most entertaining players on the team. Always looking to 1-touch and always following up to keep the play moving, working to make things happen. More risky than more conservative players, for sure, but fun to watch.

And his composure for his goal was top notch. Most players would have blown their chance after rounding the keeper and facing a defender.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought he was quite poor apart from the goal. Some nice touches and brought energy, but was turning the ball over for fun and had no idea where to position himself.

Agreed... The goal was brilliantly taken, but he lost the ball at the slightest sight of pressure (which is why I think managers don't trust him and the fatal flaw in his game)... Hopefully his price went up and we can finally get rid of him...

JamDav1982

Ran about passing to first man he seen progressing next to nothing.

When game open in final third he had no idea what to do with it.

Decent enough finish but so far behind likes of Pedri and Gavi it aint true.

Runt of the litter be thinking hes the boy tonight.

Bobo32

Will be interesting to see the stats from this game tomorrow, did he really turn it over as much as some say?
I love watching his movements, his intentions and his connection to the other players, it was a few very nice combinations after he came on. A very good game by Barcelona turned even better, despite Lenglet, Braithwaite, Mingueza also coming on and not being quite as unphased by their lack of game time...

I thought it was a great sub even without the goal, obviously the goal was emotional for him and he might've lost a bit of energy because of that - he actually looked tired by the end of the game and lost the ball twice while dribbling because of what looked like fatigue... Then he also lost it once by misjudging the weight of an obvious through ball and once when trying a hero-turn to become free on goal but a second defender was quick to cover for the one turned by Puig.

JamDav1982

Pointless passes with no idea how to open game up.

He came onto game where he had space to impact final third and was clueless tonight.

Be gone soon enough.

Least likely of all midfielders to have any idea how to make that final pass or choose correct decision.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You kidding me, are you really trying to make a case for a guy who played 20 minutes and was dead tired? You even mentioned 3 times where he cheaply gave away possession!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Riqui Puig: "It's true that my situation is difficult, but I am very happy that today I played and scored a goal. I want to thank Xavi, the staff, the fans and my teammates."

Mf's acting here like he scored the winning goal :lol:

Home of Barca Fans