Maxwell

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maxwell was good both defensively (most Almeria`s dangerous attacks came from our right side) and offensively. One of the bright points of our last match.

Olsend

I've been hearing this since the start of the year. How long do we positive thinking cules have to wait again. ? lets hope its before the season ends. :p

It is not question is he quality player or not. Depends on his current problem how long it will take to resolve it. But don't need to cut Ibra's head I am sure he will start banging goals.

El Mesías

Maxwell with his hair, the number 19 on his jersey and his little bag of tricks reminds me of a little bit of Messi before he shot to superstardom

beef-supreme

So it took Abidal's injury to let Maxwell redeem himself. I'm glad he has done so, although in my eyes he has yet to put in a bad performance, I know not everyone was pleased initially. Hopefully he can keep up the good work.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
And for 4 million it was a steal... What makes me happy with him is that whether he plays good or bad, he's putting a lot of effort and it shows he's really trying to do his best...

gimmick

Hmm, I would have said he and Van Nistlerooy are a total double egg.

Good to see that he seems to have turned the corner. Still, I will be happier to see Abidal back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After his good match vs. Almeria Maxwell had a bad one vs. Valencia. Had troubles handling Valencia's attacks and when you look at replays it was him who was late for an offside trap for that Zigic 1 on 1.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
After his good match vs. Almeria Maxwell had a bad one vs. Valencia. Had troubles handling Valencia's attacks and when you look at replays it was him who was late for an offside trap for that Zigic 1 on 1.

I thought he was decent but like u said a little shakey in defense, but he worked really hard and contributed to attack

thank god we bought him or where would we be during this period?

Olsend

He was shaky on first half and some of his mistakes could cost a goal. But overall it was still very positive performance by Maxi and I am so glad we signed him.

V

Valon

He was pretty shaky against Pablo in the first half but he got better in the second half. Although we killed them in the midfield in the second half so that may be the cause... still it was solid.

Home of Barca Fans