Maxwell

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He is good offensively but we cannot play him versus Stuttgart if Alves plays. But I liked the 'double threat' today.

beef-supreme

For me he's a bit of a Keita signing. First you're like, hmm, ok I trust Pep. Then you're like, Pep's gone mad. And after, you're like - hmmm Pep, that sly b****. He knows what he's doing.
(Unless of course Pep had no say in this and it was all Txiki ahah).
Anyway, both of them needed time, neither are world class, but both can perform and are essential squad players.

Olsend

Maxwell was great today. He was brilliant with producing balls in attacks from own half and looked very stable all the time. He is becoming one of my faves :)

Vigan27

Just have to say some things about today's game. I am so incredibly disappointed with Zlatan. I do not care if he takes home CL title alone, he must be sold or given away for free. the thread is about Maxwell. I think he was bought only for our superstar would have a friend on the team. The funny thing is that he has proved to be the best buy for us while Zlatan was the worst!

:wave::ibra: (byebye Zlatan, no place for you here!)

jairzinho

You sound really silly, he didn't kill Pep or what. Ibra to come back, be patient.

I've been hearing this since the start of the year. How long do we positive thinking cules have to wait again. ? lets hope its before the season ends. :p

Home of Barca Fans