Maxwell

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i thougt he was alright, fairly solid, a few shaky moments like youz have said, He was taking some pelters in the matchh chat box, RonBullup and Zanela i think? completly didnt understand there criticism, akthoug he did look nervous at times..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
First half, he got beat a few too many times for my liking but 2nd half he was fine...Of course, he rarely ventured forward either in that 2nd half

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
This guy just plays well... what a signing he looked so good out there tonight we hardly even miss abidal

Olsend

His positioning is some kind issue. Defenders get through him too easy but I still love this guy what a cheap signing with such solid form player :)

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
true the fact that we haven't miss Abidal is a credit due to him. his defending style might be questionable, but he's yet to cost us a game or a goal, as far as i remember.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
A bit sluggish at times on the defensive but had the confidence to steam forward and play well on the offensive.

Olsend

Very imptressive Maxi! It is like 4th game in a row when he provides a very solid performance, open spaces for wingers and his defending positioning improved. Took very clever moves in dangerous counterattacks, saved our nerves! :)

Home of Barca Fans