Maxwell

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice display from Maxwell. It's good to know he do a good cover for both Dani and Abidal

El Mesías

His link up play with Messi was a delight to watch early in the 1st half and his defensive strength was shown after the red card to Pique. Overall a good game for Maxwell

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I was sincerely delighted of seeing him playing such a wicked game. Messi should have SO scored from their interplay, which was just so sweet one could almost taste it.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
How about supporting our players, instead of being a complete shmuck? We have two red cards for our CB's, and I'd rather see Chygs with Milito or Puyol, than P and M as a CB pairing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
OMG!! That li'l trick of his to beat a defender and provide the cross, absolute delight:party00231:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was too bad Piqué got sent off, because he could have done so much more in that game, he was having a blast!

ryuken

How about supporting our players, instead of being a complete shmuck? We have two red cards for our CB's, and I'd rather see Chygs with Milito or Puyol, than P and M as a CB pairing.

If you want to see Kun rape Chyg with his speed then go ahead. I see nothing wrong with P and M as our CB.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Chyg played against Sevilla and he did ok. Besides, what worries me is the fact that Puyol and Milito are too damn similar in their style and we could see some comedy from the 2007-2008 season repeat itself.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good as RB vs. Getafe, bad as LB vs. Atletico and now against Racing good as LB.
Maxwell is a solid backup.

beef-supreme

Full credit to Maxwell for an enthusiastic, solid performance. Imo he played very well and he is growing on me. Abidal is the beast defensively, but at home Maxwell is a good option.

Home of Barca Fans