Maxwell

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He is doing great. Looks to slot in better and better.

And again a touches between opponent's legs. It's getting his trademark thing. :D

Co0ter

Yup, I believe it was 4.5ish million as well. Definately a steal. I'm sure our deal for Ibra had a little to do with it but regardless.

Co0ter

Maxwell is not nearly as quick as an average winger, let alone Walcott.

Like I said Maxwell HAS pace, he is definately a lot faster than most of our defensive line. Also, like I said, positioning and getting caught flat footed has been mostly his problem. He can defend most wingers; Hernandes and especially Walcott happen to be extremely fast. That intense speed is the only thing Walcott has.

barca96

damn..he really looked good as a LM or LW.
and he has a good understanding with abidal.. so we are good on the left!

Sewelly

Said from the moment he signed that this guy would fit in well at Barca. Defensively he can get caught out at times but going forward he is great - certainly not bad as a second choice left back!

DaniAlves

Do you think he will play against Arsenal? I hope so, I think he looked really good as a LW/LM against Bilbao.

barca96

Do you think he will play against Arsenal? I hope so, I think he looked really good as a LW/LM against Bilbao.

i think it will be like this if iniesta is not fit to start and if yaya plays at cb.

maxwell--busi---xavi
abidal--milito--yaya--alves

Home of Barca Fans