Maxwell

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No mention for dear Mr. Versatile Maxi!? He's been good. The way he dived towards Pablo's shot(saved by Valdes), although he didn't reach it... deserves some appreciation. By the way his crosses are so deadly, if only we start to take advantage of wing play more!!

And I rellly want Pep to play him more in the mid field. He seemed very good whenever he played there. The skill that he showed while starting a move and then putting in an inch perfect cross... It was great. I want to see him mroe in the attack

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
people never appreciate Maxi eh!? Not even when he was involved in both goals!? not even when he scored his first official goal for Barca!?

quality player, didn't think much of him when he got him from Inter, but he's proven to be a really good player for us

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He has settled quite well, mainly because of two reasons, he's a hard worker and the planets aligned and we had patience with a new transfer... Congrats to him for his first official goal...

W

Wilshere

He has settled quite well, mainly because of two reasons, he's a hard worker and the planets aligned and we had patience with a new transfer... Congrats to him for his first official goal...
he scored one against valencia aswell ;)

Fontàstic

What a scoop! Considering the fact that we only paid €3,6 million for this guy, he's been absolutely world class. His bottom level is really high. Technically he has really surprised me - I thought of him as a rather clumsy player when he was in Inter, but clearly I was wrong. He's actually rather elegant. Well done, Pep and Txiki. Well done!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
YES YES YES!

Great save! Can't remember if ti was a corner but at least it highlights the need of a man covering the pole. Thank you Maxwell!

Home of Barca Fans