Maxwell

nickd

so jose angel replaces him.i think he can be better than the current maxwell.

anyway it was good having him for 2 years

impeh

Hi, its me..
on a free im guessing, plus he's old.. so milan.. yeh :D

he's been decent backup to abidal, then when adriano hit good form he couldnt get a place in the side. We got him cheap, and he did the job.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's really sad he has such a douchebag for agent... The parting should be smooth for Maxwell & Barca. He's been a true professional through out his stay here, never been a troublemaker and got along really well with the others. It's a shame he came so late in his career.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
It's really sad he has such a douchebag for agent... The parting should be smooth for Maxwell & Barca. He's been a true professional through out his stay here, never been a troublemaker and got along really well with the others. It's a shame he came so late in his career.

plus he really got my attention when he played vs Madrid in april+with inter 3-1 loss 09/10 season when Abidal was away. Sure not the best defending you see, but I agree on the agent part.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

True true...Not to mention what a douche Raiola continues to be...Agents, the scum of the earth soooo many of them

Shame about Maxwell considering how much better Abidal got this season and the emergence of Adriano as he simply became a bit surplus...He's good enough to be playing more although perhaps not as a 90 min a match player

Indeed a class player (Making the agent selection even more odd I guess) and only good thoughts on him should he depart as expected

W

woobie

I still would like to know where the Maxwell to Milan rumor is coming from because I can still see nothing about it in Italy where they ARE talking a lot about Milan transfer rumors. Is this just a guess because he's got Mino Raiola as an agent?

xsever

Raiola (agent Maxwell): "Rumours about AC Milan? He won't go to Milan, I repeat: he will stay with Guardiola next year." [il sussidiario]

Mino Raiola (agent Maxwell): "There is nothing to say about the future of Maxwell, he plays in Barcelona, feels good there and will stay."

impeh

Hi, its me..
Raiola (agent Maxwell): "Rumours about AC Milan? He won't go to Milan, I repeat: he will stay with Guardiola next year." [il sussidiario]

Mino Raiola (agent Maxwell): "There is nothing to say about the future of Maxwell, he plays in Barcelona, feels good there and will stay."

oh, interesting.

maybe pep wants to keep him as backup?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. Mino said the same thing for Ibra last year. Almost made everyone believe that the Swede was staying.

Galning

The first thing they should learn kids when they start playing football is not the rules but:
Don't EVER listen to Mino or take something he says seriously or as a fact.

That man is a retard, #1.

Home of Barca Fans