Maxwell

Barcafan 2304

10 million would be great for him. Any decent offer, we have to accept. Don't see any place for him in the future Barca set-up now

DucdeOrléans

10 million would be great for him. Any decent offer, we have to accept. Don't see any place for him in the future Barca set-up now

Depends on whether we will sign a new left back or not. Capdevila is supposedly unwanted by Garrido and could be bought for less than 1 mio euro.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I am not in anyway annoyed, just curious as to why you said "actually he's 30" as if I didn't know that from saying he is (at the moment) 29 :lol:

Seemed bizarre.

DucdeOrléans

I am not in anyway annoyed, just curious as to why you said "actually he's 30" as if I didn't know that from saying he is (at the moment) 29 :lol:

Seemed bizarre.

Ah, fair enough, my fault. What I wanted to say was that he will turn 30 years before the new season starts, which of course will mean that despite being 29 years old now City (or another club) will buy a 30 year old, when the season starts.:)

Ash1899

I still would like to know where the Maxwell to Milan rumor is coming from because I can still see nothing about it in Italy where they ARE talking a lot about Milan transfer rumors. Is this just a guess because he's got Mino Raiola as an agent?

I wouldnt mind him at Milan as a backup. He is still a pretty decent player imo and if Antonini does get sold to PSG we would need a LB backup.....

The only problem would be his Non EU status, so it's highly unlikely we will go after him...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He wouldn't fetch more than a few million euros given his age, position, and 'star' rating. He's been a good solid player for us though, a more composed player than Adriano, defensively he's not brilliant, but really it's his lack of serious pace that can cause a few problems. I still like him though.

Barcafan 2304

He wouldn't fetch more than a few million euros given his age, position, and 'star' rating. He's been a good solid player for us though, a more composed player than Adriano, defensively he's not brilliant, but really it's his lack of serious pace that can cause a few problems. I still like him though.

A few million is worth releasing him. Might as well.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I wouldnt mind him at Milan as a backup. He is still a pretty decent player imo and if Antonini does get sold to PSG we would need a LB backup.....

The only problem would be his Non EU status, so it's highly unlikely we will go after him...

He has Dutch nationality, I believe.

Birdy

We should sell him immediately...
He is below our level..
It was evident even from his first year, that was considered good by many...
5m is a good sale, 7m an awesome one..

barcaboy15

middle_finger.png

Yugi

where is this guy? seriously I havent seen him anywhere last 2 weeks on photos, videos...

Home of Barca Fans