Maxwell

Yugi

Barcelona left back defender Maxwell (29) could join English Premier League club Manchester City this summer. [as]

let´s hope rosell will milk from the fuckers at least 15M :D

barcaboy15

I think he is absolutely shit (at least he was this last year) but I get the feeling he is good friends with Messi? Both Argentian, seem to always be talking in celebration photos, he ran to him for a celebration once?

So, we should keep him just for that...

Wait a minute, that might be Milito. I always get them confused. Both shit Argentinian defenders with long hair...

Yugi

maxwell is brazilian, no point in keeping him and if City are interested than we could get 15M for sure, and if Rosell is very good politician we could sell him for 20M

DucdeOrléans

still hurt we are buying sanchez? anyway I believe we could get 15M if they are interested, I mean sheikhs dont give a shit about money and mawell won CL and liga last year (altough we all know he is shit)

Why should I be hurt? I am fine with Sanchez as long as we don't pay 40m+, which it looks like we won't do.

Then you should stop daydreaming;).

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think he is absolutely shit (at least he was this last year) but I get the feeling he is good friends with Messi? Both Argentian, seem to always be talking in celebration photos, he ran to him for a celebration once?

Wait a minute, that might be Milito. I always get them confused. Both shit Argentinian defenders with long hair...

:thumbdown:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

wat :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans