Maxwell

Yugi

Bartomeu: "Maxwell is a Barça player and we don't have any offer for him. Never say never, but we don't plan any more transfers." [rac1]

bad I would say :lol:

desoe

offer Maxwell to reduce the costs of the new defender and if possible Hleb too.

I don't think Milan would want to have Maxwell now.

We'll have to pay the cash for Thiago Silva, but next summer. And you guys should not even have any doubts about that. It will be him. Pep wants him, Pep will get him. This is how things happen in Pep's world :D

Ash1899

I don't think Milan would want to have Maxwell now.

We'll have to pay the cash for Thiago Silva, but next summer. And you guys should not even have any doubts about that. It will be him. Pep wants him, Pep will get him. This is how things happen in Pep's world :D

Good luck convincing Galliani to sell Silva. We aint fuckin' Arsenal

Pride

Why the fuck would Milan sell Thiago Silva to us? A.C. Milan are the top three biggest clubs in the world, along with Barca and Real Madrid. This is stupid, retarded, wishful thinking.

Milan wants to challenge for titles, Milan are not broke as shit, Milan want to dominate Serie A, and Thiago Silva is one of the world's best defenders, still young, and has been winning with Milan.

I suppose you can use the argument "everyone wants to go to Barcelona," but come on, not EVERYONE wants to go to Barcelona.

A.C. Milan are just as big if not bigger, their history is stronger anyway.

I'd love to see Thiago Silva in a Barca shirt but it's not going to happen...

Home of Barca Fans