Mehdi Benatia

F

Flavia

Mourinho: "We aren't interested in Benatia. We have Cahill, Ivanovic and Zouma in that role & want to integrate Christiansen" via GdS

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Benatia to Manchester United looks on according to Sources at skysports

If they have got him and its for a reasonable price like 30-40m then why didn't we get him. But don't worry guys maybe the Douglas deal will be sorted soon :zubi:

ebc_99

Benatia is a really good defender but it is not like we are missing out on Maldini. There will a new 'best defender in the world' next year that we can go mad for.

SeloBarca

Not if were transfer banned. And theres not really any prospect. Benatia also fit what we need perfectly.
If he goes for nything below 50m to ManU, i will really dislike Zubi and whoever told him not to get him.

Tomchin

Not confirmed yet, still a rumour.

But if it's true, junta dimission, once again. Doesn't make sense at all to buy Vermaelen if Benatia is on the market indeed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just a rumour. Anyway if he gets sold and was on the market for a decent price then maybe Lucho didn't want him since he didnt think he would fit in well or maybe they wanted to use the funds for Cuadrado. What's done is done, I hope Vermaelen prove me wrong and that Cuadrado does the same(if he comes).

BenRobbins

It is being reported on sky sports hq now (the channel that has replaced ssn) so it's as relaible as you can get it. Good reaction to that horror show earlier.

Home of Barca Fans