Mehdi Benatia

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
They are probably games + CL win based. He may well end up playing enough matches to fulfill that and not play well and have a role in us winning the CL. That's the worst case scenario. Im hoping for one where he does well and help us winning the CL.

and we will care about that why if we win the CL

R

Ryu Hayabusa

One of Bayern's new managers (the one we got from Leverkusen) is in Rome today to negotiate about Benatia.

Dave Saves

We are so awful when it comes to transfers. The worst at it when it comes to the bigger clubs, and by some distance as well.

NeyMesSis

german medias are saying hes close to bayern.. yesterday it was manu.

pep said he wants a young CB and benatia is soon 28 years old.

I dont get this wy bayern are buying a worldclass Cb just because Martinez is out for 6 months.. they have Boateng, Badstuber, Dante and Alaba who play in the 3 man deffense, with benatia and in 6 months martinez they have to much wc CB's..

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Redcafe not taking the news of Bayern's involvement well.

I liked how that one guy tried to make a case for United being in more of a need for Benatia than Bayern, since they have 4 shit guys for 2 positions, while Bayern have 3 guys for 3 positions now without him. Sounds logical. :D

R

Ryu Hayabusa

german medias are saying hes close to bayern.. yesterday it was manu.

pep said he wants a young CB and benatia is soon 28 years old.

I dont get this wy bayern are buying a worldclass Cb just because Martinez is out for 6 months.. they have Boateng, Badstuber, Dante and Alaba who play in the 3 man deffense, with benatia and in 6 months martinez they have to much wc CB's..

Dante has been shit the past 12 months, Alaba as libero in the 3 CB lineup was an experiment in te pre-season, wich didn't reap any rewards at all.
Martinez will be basically out for the whole season and there is still a huge questionmark behind Badstuber and how good he will turn out.
I really have no idea how people get the idea that Bayern are not in need of someone like Benatia.

btw, Pep also said in that statement that he wanted someone who's good with the ball, 1.95m tall and good with headers, fast and agile, young etc.
Clearly, he was joking, indicating that Bayern will have to compromise now.

BenRobbins

they arent this unreliable for german pclubs and players, especially bayern

hmm i may be wrong but from memory they seem just like sport for barca, MEN for united if you know what i mean, just mainly educated guess's. I trust sky sports and jim white every time over bild but it is odd how nobody else is reporting it regarding Manchester united and there has been no more developments so i might be wrong. My guess is a roma has told him he can leave as they are bringing in manolas and his agent has sounded out a few clubs to see what they offer him.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

hmm i may be wrong but from memory they seem just like sport for barca, MEN for united i

No, not even close. It is an absolute shit paper you can use to wipe your arse with it and usually only very dumb and uneducated people read it as their daily newspaper, but when it comes to football and football transfers, even more when it concerns Bayern (Lahm and other players used to write a column once a week), they are VERY well informed. Sometimes it still turns out not to be true, but mostly because things didn't go well in the negotiations.
They don't "fabricate" news concerning transfers like sport etc. do.
They broke most Bayern transfers to the public.
A buddy of mine had an internship at SportBild and was surprised how well they work and how much effort they put on verifying their sources.

Home of Barca Fans